spanjulika
(---.range86-135.btcentralplus.com)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Predator BK2 Break Cues
Date: April 15, 2006 04:24AM
Hi Guys

I am based in UK and have four of the new Predator BK2's for sale. Selected weights 18-19oz. No wrap model.

250.00 or best offer and FREE delivery within the UK.

Wille 'The Wizard' Dines
(---.range86-141.btcentralplus.com)

Re: Predator BK2 Break Cues
Date: April 16, 2006 03:36AM
Hi There Pete^_^, How are ya buddy?smiling smiley

Anyone looking for a good breack cue, I recommend buying with APN, they're a good company and always offer a good price smiling smiley

Take care and Happy Easter Everyone smiling smiley

Willie

spanjulika
(---.range81-151.btcentralplus.com)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Date: April 16, 2006 04:05AM
Not bad Willie, did you get your Meucci yesterday? If not it will be Tuesday. Sorry about the delay but out of my hands really!!

Wille 'The Wizard' Dines
(---.range86-141.btcentralplus.com)

Date: April 16, 2006 09:59AM
Not yet buddy, but Tuesday is cool and no worries about the delay, when it comes to a cue stick being mailed to the UK, there is nothing anyone can do except wait for it to arrive and besides, it's just something that happens and can't be helped, it would've been great to have had the cue stick already, but I'm a patient guy smiling smiley

Either way, I'm itching like crazy to play with this new wand, I have had to carry a bucket around the house to catch all the drools from the thought of getting this cue and God help anyone that I play against smiling smiley

Take care buddy and again, no worries about the delay as there is only so much that you can do at your end smiling smiley

Willie

P.S. HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here