Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(---.range81-151.btcentralplus.com)

Gambler 2 For Sale!!!
Date: June 05, 2005 07:29AM
Hi Guys!!!

I Have a Meucci 'Gambler 2' for sale at 275, but I'm looking for a quick sale, so I'm gonna have the price at 200 and this includes 3x shafts!

Only Genuinely interested replies only please as I ain't got time to stick around and chew the fat!!!

Take care everyone and if anyone's interested, they can try the cue stick at the nest Club 9 'In House' tournament in 2 weeks!

JoeytheSnake
(62.231.51.---)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Re: Gambler 2 For Sale!!!
Date: June 07, 2005 02:00AM
Hi Willie

Which design of the Gambler 2 is it? What condition are the stick and which shafts?

Thanks

Joe

Date: June 07, 2005 05:21AM
Hi Joey, it's good to here from you buddy!

It is the Gambler 2 with the 2 'Red Dot' shafts and 1 Black Dot 'Bullseye' shaft!

The cues features are as follows:-

19.5 oz in weight

White pheonolic Joint collers with black dice inlaid numbered 1 thru 6 and also has a Stianless steel ring at the collars ends!

Solid black Irish linen wrap which is under original polymer finish!

4x Rosewood points in the forearm that have got red & black outline accents in each point!

The shafts are a 13mm even taper untill the last 1/4 length nearest the joint, this is also known as a 'Pro Taper'

Aeigis ferrules and the Red dot shafts have got 1x Royal Oak and 1 Falcon cue tip and The Black Dot 'Bullseye' shaft has got it's original Triangle cue tip and they are all 13mm, I have got 2 Moori med tips ordered and if you want to buy this cue with 2 Moori tips fitted, then the price will go up to 250, but with moori it's worth it because each tip lasts a minimum of 3 years and I'm licking my chops at the thought of when I get the new custom stick from Jack Madden with the Moori tip on it!

If you wish, I'll send you a short video clip of the cue as I have a webcam and it'll be no trouble to send this to you as you're just right to ask about what condition the cue is in!

Let me know if you want me to send you the video clip, but don't worry it's not gonna be a flashy advertisement, just a basic video clip ltting you see in detail what the cue is like!

I hope all this info helps you and I'll be too glad to help either way!

Take care buddy and I'll see you soon!

Willie

Date: June 16, 2005 10:46AM
Cue is sold!!!

Hi everyone!^_^... I'm here to let you all know that if any of you were interested in buying the Meucci 'Gambler 2' is now sold to a participating player in Club 9!

I wish to appologise to anyone who was interested in the cue, but I wanted a quick sale in order to get my new cue from John Madden!^_^

Take care everyone and for those who wanted to buy this, I hope that you will find a cue stick as good as the one I had^_^

Willie

(---.range81-159.btcentralplus.com)

Date: July 05, 2005 03:14PM
Hi everyone

I have been let down by a supposed to be buyer of the cue I'm selling, the Meucci Gambler 2 with 3 shafts!!!

I have now got 2 morrie tips on this cue and the price for the cue is 200, first in, first gets and I'm giving you all a few weeks before I place the cue on EBAY, but you will NOT get it any cheaper there, in fact I'll be putting the price higher and it will be a reserve price!

Anyone interested, let me know and I'll give any further details required!

Williesmiling smiley

Damian
(---.statoil.com)

Date: July 08, 2005 02:17AM
Hi Willie,

If possible can you send me some photo's of the cue.

Cheers.

Damian.

(---.range81-159.btcentralplus.com)

Date: July 08, 2005 10:36AM
I can send you a video msg of the cue as this will let you see the exact condition of the cue which is pretty damn good^_^

If you can post youre e-mail address, I'll send you a detailed Video msg of the cue and then you can see for yourself what you think^_^

I hope this info helps you buddy and I look forward to hearing from you^_^

Take care everyone

Willie

Damian
(---.statoil.com)

Date: July 11, 2005 01:48AM

damianmcevoy@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Damian
(---.statoil.com)

Date: July 11, 2005 06:57AM
Hi Willie,

No need to send on clip, I bought a new cue this morning as I've got some matches coming up.

Cheers anyways.

Damian.

This Thread has been closed