(217.41.240.---)

cue for 40
Date: February 17, 2005 09:13AM
i will sell my cuecraft cue for 40 quid if anyone is interested

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(---.in-addr.btopenworld.com)

Re: cue for 40
Date: February 17, 2005 11:02AM
YOUR BEST BET WOULD BE TO TAKE THE CUE TO L'KENNY COS BAZ HAS BEEN LOOKING FOR A DECENT 2ND HAND CUE AND IF HE CAN TRY IT OUT THEN, IF HE LIKES IT, THEN IT'S SOLD.

I DON'T KNOW ANYONE ELSE LOOKING A CUE AT THE MOMENT, BUT IF ANYONE ASK'S I'LL GIVE YOU A SHOUT!

CATCH YOU LATER MATE!

WILLIE

Baz
(193.1.45.---)

Date: February 18, 2005 03:09AM
Yea, Take it up wit you do Donegal. Will check it out...

Whats a Cuecraft????

Baz

paddy
(217.41.240.---)

cue
Date: February 18, 2005 07:12AM
will take it up and show u it

Baz
(---.as1.ddk.dundalk.eircom.net)

Date: February 20, 2005 11:56AM
Paddy, only found out at the wk-end your from warrinpoint, im just down the road in Ravensdale.
If your passing "The Sportsmans" (your ma knows where that is) could you drop the cue in behind the bar. Just say its for Barry and they'll know who your on about. I'll practice with it and let you know within a wk what the story is.

Cheers,

Baz

P.S. Luck wasnt on your side this wk end. But at least you played super pool again. Will see you in Derry soon boss. Keep up the good work.

Date: February 21, 2005 09:00AM
Good luck with the cue stick Baz, I hope it will bring you a bit more of your ability and confidence.

Well done Paddy on getting to the 1/2 finals, you might not have won, but you still got further in the event than 'Mini Mouse' and myself. (as I had a no show)

See you all in Derry!

Willie

MIGHTY MOUSE
(194.32.3.---)

Date: February 21, 2005 09:06AM
I still would have got further than you whether you where there or not dinesy you pudding.

Date: February 22, 2005 06:12AM
YEAH YEAH, SURE ... I BELEIVE YA! (IN YER DREAMS)

BRING YOUR GUTS TO THE TABLE AND WE'LL SEE HOW LONG YOU LAST BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO HAVE A BREAK FROM GETTING THUMPED UP, DOWN AND ROUND THE TABLE!

BRING IT ON THEN BEGINNER BOY.

BY THE WAY TRY AND GET SOME BRAINS BEFORE YOU ATTEMPT TO SHOOT POOL!

SEE YA LATER, FOOL!

WILLIE

This Thread has been closed