Gareth
(---.bas503.dsl.esat.net)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Welcome
Date: August 30, 2004 05:48PM
Over the last few months a lot of people have asked where can they buy pool cues and other equipment. During that time Iíve also met a few players with cues for sale.

This forum is a place for those people to meet and hopefully buy and sell cues, cases and other billiard related items.

To Sellers: This forum is predominantly for Irish pool players. Feel free to upload an image of what youíre selling with your post (gif, jpg. < 500k). This forum is moderated. Spamming, commercial advertising (except in rare circumstances) and unethical practices will not be tolerated.

To Buyers: Remember you are buying directly from the people posting in this forum (not Irish9Ball.com). As with buying anything on the internet normal common sense should be exercised. Do not post any sensitive personal details (phone numbers, credit card numbers, etc.) in this forum. Instead email the person directly. Irish9Ball.com does not accept any loss incurred from transactions initiated through this forum.

Gareth,
Webmaster
Irish9Ball.com

P.s. if you can't find what you're looking for here, check out www.platinumbilliards.com winking smiley

Gareth Deegan
Irish9Ball.com

Willie `The Wizard` Dines
(---.carl-b-1.access.uk.tiscali.com)

Re: Welcome
Date: August 31, 2004 04:07PM
Hi Gareth

I hope you and the guys are keeping great.

I'm just giving a quick shout to say well done on the new set up for the forum, and I hope the replies I've posted for PB have came in useful to you.

If any of you guys out there who are wondering about getting some help with improving your game then, I will be available for coaching sessions in October.

Pricing details will be announced
@ the `ALL-IRELAND` doubles event from which I will give details of where you can contact me or arrange
a few lessons.

I will only teach pool-

US 8-BALL, 9-BALL, STRAIGHT POOL (14-1), BANK POOL, ONE POCKET, etc.

UK 8-ball or snooker is of no interest to me although I have great respect for the players who play those games to a very high stanard,
But REAL POOL is MY line of interest and that's what I do.

In the man time if you are interested then post a reply and any advice that yo might ned on certain shots then I'll explain it to the best of my abilty as a player.

Untill then TAKE GOOD CARE EVERYONE AND LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU SOON.

SEE YA!

WILLIE

Teri Ireland
(---.proxy.aol.com)

Date: November 22, 2005 06:53PM
Hi Garth,
I was just looking for a cue for a Christmas gift for a friend, and came across your site.
What is Irish Pool ? Is it played differently from what we play here in the USA???

Take care,
Teri Ireland
Pennsylvania USA

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(---.range81-159.btcentralplus.com)

Date: November 24, 2005 12:33PM
Hi Again Teri, I'd like to say first that PA is a good state, esp since a buddy of mine was born and raised there, BCA Hall Of Fame member, 'King' James Rempe, lives in Scranton, and also Willie MOsconi, was born in Phillidelphia, what a state huh?^_^

Anyway... This website is 1 of 2 websites for our Pool Tour, we play ALL U.S. Style pool games here, except for 1 pocket as no-one here but a handful of guys at Club 9, (including myself) know how to play it.

The tour is only 3 years old in Aprill next year, which now has spots on the European Champs from March this year.

There are quite a few good places to buy a cue stick from, there's a site that I would personally recommend and that is www.platinumbilliards.com, There are a few others, but it is difficult to know which is the next best to recommend.

I can say that while you're checking out the Platinum Billiards website, it is also worth while to see what Paddy can do for you as I know that he'll be happy to work something out, but I'll leave that between you both.

Again, I wish you the best of luck with whatever you choose to do and Happy Thanksgiving, hopefuly I'll be celebrating that this time next year.

Take care.

Willie

This Thread has been closed