paddy number 1
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
THE TOUR GROWING!!!
Date: June 16, 2005 07:51AM
If The irish tour is ever going to get spots for the world championships all the players will have to take a more professional appproach to the game and to the tour. U think we are gona get spots for the world champs when they read through some of the stories on this site? I doubt it very much.

So i really think the players who are serious about playing(in the big tournaments) should post there views.

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Re: THE TOUR GROWING!!!
Date: June 16, 2005 10:42AM
Hi9 Paddy^_^

I agree with you 100% on what you're saying and I think that the sooner that not only most of the players that are always absent including myself, but the clubs as well to realise that the tour is a professional tour and that they stop wasteing time, I like you paddy haven't been at any recent events for the same reason as you good self!^_^

I can't wait to get back at the table again cos my old abilities are coming back to me and I'm gonna start getting my head down to shoot some really serious pool, I'm glad to hear that you're coming back again and I would also like to hear everyones thoughts too including Gareths, if he wishes to!^_^

I personally think that if you're gonna play on a tour, then there's no point in just playing one or two events, you would be better off just playing every event and making the most of it!^_^

I'd be happy to hear what everyone else thinks about this too as I would really like to see the tour get at least 4 WPC spots!

Take care everyone and I look forward to hearing from you^_^

Willie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here