Gareth
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
*** Irelands American 8-Ball Tour ***
Date: June 09, 2005 04:53AM
Just a reminder that Irelands American 8-Ball Tour starts this Saturday at the Pin Tavern in Letterkenny, Co. Donegal. The number 1 ranked player at the end of the year on this new tour, will represent Ireland at the 2006 European Pool Championships in Rome, Italy.

All players are reminded that entries must be in today to secure a place in the groups. Any player who enters after this date will not be guaranteed a place and might have to play off to get into the groups proper.

For futher information please contact Ronnie Boyle on 07776365059 or from the Rep of Ireland (0044) 7776365059.

Gareth Deegan
Irish9Ball.com

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Re: *** Irelands American 8-Ball Tour ***
Date: June 09, 2005 06:19AM
Hi Gareth^_^

I don't need to worry cos I'm stiil out in the cold!

I'll see you saturday for maybe the last time^_^I guess that I've just lost the will to bother with tournaments, but that won't affct anyone else, but me^_^

I'll know by Saturday what my decision is and once it's made, I won't be going back on it!

Take care everyone and I hope that you all have a safe journey to and from L'Kenny!

Willie

niall mc dermott
(IP Logged)

Date: June 09, 2005 01:46PM
hey willie,
don't be too hasty,you are too good a player and ambassedor for the tour. we need more players like you to be on the tour ,not just to play but for your experience and professionalism of the game in this country.

hope to see ya in dublin on the 25th for the invitational

niall.......p.s keep on rockin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: June 09, 2005 02:21PM
Hi Nial!^_^

I was actually kidding in my last post, but I look forward to the Pro-Am, but I hope that the room sorts those tables out especially from what some of the guys were telling me, but that's not up to me to sort out!!!

I look forward to it and I'll see you then^_^, Take care buddy and I'll see you Saturday if you're in L'Kenny!^_^

Willie^_^

Dillon
(IP Logged)

Date: June 09, 2005 02:52PM

Hey Will!

Hows a goin?
I know your only messin but dont ever think about quitin the game, your too good! And I fully agree with Niall (aka The Deerhunter;-) )

Anyway good luck to all the players playing on Sat, id go but im too **** these days!

I'll end this the way Joey the snake does coz it sounds class!

"The sooner you fall behind, the more time you have to catch up" or somethin like!

;-)

Dillon "The Earl"

"Ferrari is God"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here