The Hustler
(IP Logged)

Pool Cues
Date: July 13, 2004 08:46AM
Where in Ireland is it possible to buy a good pool cue? My cue at the moment is dodgy and I feel a new will boost my game!

Willie Dines
(IP Logged)

Re: Pool Cues
Date: July 14, 2004 11:53AM
Hi THERE

The Best advice I can give is talk to Gareth Deegan as he is the sole
representative for `Platinum Billiards` and he will give the most
choices, prices and will help you as best he possibly can.

I am currentl using a `MEUCCI` 19oz
and it is a god send but you would be better to see if you can try a few cues out to see which one is the most comfortable to shoot with, in other words don't spend £400 or Euro
on a cue and end up not being able to run so much as 3 balls with it.

One last tip, if possible get a cue that you will get an extra shaft with or at least one that you could get a extra shaft for, but like I said talk to Gareth and he will try to get the best deal possible.

I hope this info has helped a great deal and take care and GOOD LUCK

WILLIE `THE WIZARD` DINES

P.S. IF YOU KNOW HOW TO PLAY `STRAIGHT POOL` THEN I'LL GIVE YOU A GAME IF YOU ARE GOING TO DUBLIN
`INVITATIONAL`.( details on homepage)

THE MAGIC STOPS HERE!

Gareth Deegan
(IP Logged)

Date: July 14, 2004 01:42PM
Apart from being the webmaster of Irish9Ball.com Iím also the webmaster of www.PlatinumBilliards.com.

The only store I know that sells pool cues in Dublin is Rileys and as far as I know they only sell Riley cues. You said you are looking for a good pool cue. Sadly you wont find a shop in Ireland with the range, quality and value for money that as a pool player you deserve. I suggest you look around online billiard stores at whatís on offer and checkout newsgroups like rec.sport.billiard to see what other players have to say about different cues.

Now the advert. www.PlatinumBilliards.com have an extensive range of cues, including 5280, Falcon, Fury, Joss, McDermott, Mezz, Pechauer, Predator, Schon, Scorpion and Viking. We WILL give you 20% off the RRP of most cues, and if you can find the same cue at a better price at any other online store we will match it or beat it. We're also the only website that tests and compares cues for performance (using a robot).

Like most online cue stores we are based in America. I know what you're thinking, shipping will be a killer. Not really. We offer UPS, FedEx and US Postal. Unlike other sites, we give you the choice of ALL their available tariffs and we give you real-time shipping quotes from these companies before you confirm your order. At the end of the day with our discounted prices plus shipping youíll probably pay the same as if you walked into a billiard store in America. Except you get more choice in Platinum Billiards and we delivery to your door.

If I can be of any help, you can contact me directly at gareth@platinumbilliards.com.

Gareth Deegan
Webmaster
Platinum Billiards
International: 001 904 220 8138

spanjulika
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Date: July 22, 2004 02:03PM
Hi

I am a supplier of cues but based in the UK email me your address and I will send you a catalogue.

[www.cuesport.tv]
+44 1305 822132
+44 7842 600912

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here