Willie `The Wizard` Dines
(IP Logged)

EURO TOUR DRESS CODE?
Date: July 12, 2004 07:05AM
HI GUYS AND HUSTLERS

I was wondering if any of you might know what the `PROPER` dress code is for the
Euro 14-1 champs as I have been given the oppertunity to play on the individuals event and I need to know if it is waistcoat and tie or polo shirt?
I will probably enter the 8-ball event also,
but I haven't decided yet.

I willl most definitely appreciate any advice or info as I just checked the E.P.B.F. website and this info was not at hand.

Thank you guys and I can't wait to see everyone again in Belfast and I-if anyone who is unable to make it to there then I wish you all good luck at the `Dublin Invatational` as I wont be able to make it there due to limited expences.

Anyway untill next time take good care of yourselves and I'll see you in 4 weeks.

WILLIE

THE MAGIC STOPS HERE!

Fred Dinsmore
(IP Logged)

Re: EURO TOUR DRESS CODE?
Date: July 14, 2004 12:29PM
Hi Willie

Our Euro Wheelchair Tour events are also EPBF Sanctioned and the dress code is black shoes or boots, dark (Black Trousers - no Jeans) and a Collared Shirt most people wear polo shirts. I think it is up to the tournament director if it has to be a 1 colour shirt but once its not too "loud" it should be ok.

Hope this helps

Regards

Fred Dinsmore

Gareth Deegan
(IP Logged)

Date: July 14, 2004 01:49PM
Willie,

Good luck in the Euro 14-1 Championships. Kick ass dude. Having read your post on the 'Pool Cues' thread, thanks for the plug and I look forward to seeing you in the Palace in August.

I'll shoot some straight pool with you then....$100 a rack :-)

Gareth.

P.s. $100 = 1 Euro, right?

Willie `The Wizard` Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: July 16, 2004 05:22AM
Hi Guys

I am very grateful for the info Fred and I am looking forward to seeing you again at the `PALACE BALLROOM` NEXT MONTH.

BEFORE I FORGET

Gareth I think I can safely say that you have talked me in to it.

I most definitely looking forward to the chalenge of playing a skiled cuist like yourself, we'll play to 125 to see who will come out on top.
I thank you both for your replies and untill next time take good care
and I'll see you both soon.

CHEERS!

`THE WIZARD`

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here