thedean
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
drunken idiots
Date: June 05, 2005 10:41AM
This goes out to all the drunken idiots I have had to endure in all the tournaments I've ever played in up till now.

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT :-

IF ANYONE OF YOU IDIOTS STARTS UP WHEN I'M PLAYING YOU'VE HAD IT !!

ITS TIME TO PISS OFF TO YOUR SAD LITTLE EXISTANCE AND RE-EVALUATE YOUR LIFE!!!

IF YOUR THAT HARD UP FOR A DRINK YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM...........ME!!!!!

YOU LOT MAKE ME SICK!!!

treadstone
(IP Logged)

Re: drunken idiots
Date: June 05, 2005 10:53AM
right on dean. i noticed more and more in ireland in competitions, too many drunks shouting when play is going on. it shoudnt be like a snooker match but spectators and especially players should respect others guys that are playing matches. if u wanna get drunk go to a bar or shut up. club owners should do more to stop the shouting.

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: June 05, 2005 03:31PM
HELL YEAH!!!!.... That's what I like to hear and this is the exact problem I was talking about when I made the thread about noisey players, but no-one had the balls to reply to it!

Nice one guys!... I'm with ya 1000%

joe club9
(IP Logged)

Date: June 05, 2005 06:32PM
Unlike snooker, American pool ie 9 ball ,8 ball etc...is as you know fast and exciting and there'fore extremely emotional for the players & the railbirds (spectators) alike, especially if your sweating the action (betting) as we say. even though I like a little atmosphere i agree there should be a level of respect for the game and players and as a club owner i will do all I can to enforce this.

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: June 06, 2005 07:27AM
Hi Joe, How are you buddy?...

Thank you Joe and I believe that everyone has got to know this and it's a great relief as I believe that every player at one time or another has missed a shot because of someone going overboard, but it's all part of the atmosphere like you say and I agree totally with you!

Thank Joe and everyone and I'll catch ya at the club soon.

Willie

thedean
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Date: June 06, 2005 09:50AM
atmosphere is one thing

shouting constantly when people are down on there shot is another

I STAND BY MY ORIGINAL STATEMENT !!!!!!!!

JUST TRY IT.... WHEN I'M PLAYING!!!! YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WARNED

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here