Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page:2 of 2
JoeytheSnake
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Re: 2005 Scottish 9Ball Pool Championships:
Date: July 25, 2005 08:15AM
For anyone going from Dublin - you can get a Ryanair flight over at 06:40 (gulp!) on friday morning, and back at 16:40 on Monday, for about 55/60 in total.

ronnie
(IP Logged)

Date: September 30, 2005 02:40PM
2005 Scottish 9Ball Pool Championships:
There will be a bus booked for 9-15am on Friday morning leaving Edenborough Airport to take us all to the Hotel, if anyone has booked there flight after this time please get in contact with me.

All players are asked to meet up at the Hotel Reception at 12noon on the Friday 21st October where all the weekends information, Times, ect will be given out.

Irish Players group photograph will be taken at the tournament venue at 1-pm, followed by the Irish 9-Ball Tournament (Irish players only) which will start at 1-30pm played in a round robin format.

NOTE:
The rest of the information, times, ect (as stated above) will be given out at 12noon to each player at the Hotel's Reception.

Ronnie

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: September 30, 2005 07:18PM
I'll be there, in fact I decided to wait before booking my flights so that I could find out whicxh is the best time to book the flight for and I'm glad that I did.

No probs, I'll book my flight today and I'll give you a cal to confirm this Ronnie and also for any other details that you may need or that I need to confirm smiling smiley

Thanks for the info^_^

Take care evrryone^_^

Willie.

(IP Logged)

Date: October 01, 2005 04:36AM
In second thoughts, There is now a ???? over this, bloody hell...WHEN IS SOMETHING GOING TO GO RIGHT THIS FRICKIN YEAR???

I'm sorry guys, but I might have to miss out after all and it really sucks, but life's a bitch!

I'll give you a call Ronnie when I know more tomorrow... Sorry again about this lads.

Take care everyone.

Willie

chris
(IP Logged)

Date: October 06, 2005 08:16AM
Ronnie what are the travelling arrangements. Is anyone travelling by car that could give me a lift?

(IP Logged)

Date: October 06, 2005 02:40PM
As far as I know, everyone are flying over there, but I'm not too sure, Give Ronnie a call and see. (Well Almost everyone unless I win the lottery or something from the way it looks)

thecardman
(IP Logged)

Date: October 09, 2005 10:33AM
Hi folks

We're all looking forward to seeing you once again in Kirkcaldy for this year's Scottish 9 Ball Championships and we hope that it is a fun weekend for all involved, both Scottih and Irish.

Just a couple of wee things to mention on this post.

First off - Dines The Wizard, get your butt over here for the Scottish!!! There's a One Pocket challenge waiting for you here, with me at the head of the queue (or is it cue?)!

Secondly, I have attatched a list of DVDs that are available. If anyone would like anything off the attatched list, let me know as soon as possible and I'll try to have it with me in Kirkcaldy when you are over.

See you in a couple of weeks.

Best wishes

thecardman
:-)
www.scottish9ball.com

Gareth
(IP Logged)

Date: October 09, 2005 03:35PM
thecardman,

Thanks for the list. For all those interested, you can view thecardman's DVD list here [www.irish9ball.com]

Gareth Deegan
Irish9Ball.com

(IP Logged)

Date: October 10, 2005 03:20PM
Pete, I might just be able to make it, but I'll have to check a few more details, but it's looking pretty good about now^_^

I'll bring those other VHS tapes of the Grady Mathws, Jim Rempe 14-1 tapes, 2003 US Open, DDC Banks and the other tapes you sent me.

I know that it'll be a god weekend and I've got some new wands to use on you Ginuea pigs there, so it'll be interesting, it looks like though that you're the first volunteer, so it sounds like a plan, but I'll see how it goes and IF I can't make it, then I'll mail the tapes to you and I'll try and get over sometime.

Take care buddy and everyone, I'll talk soon, in fact, I'll give you a shout later tomorrow night Pete and see what's happening.

Willie

paul strawbridge
(IP Logged)

Date: October 11, 2005 12:49AM
willie if you like i can transfer tapes to dvds.let me know if youre interested.................paul

(IP Logged)

Date: October 11, 2005 04:38AM
COOL, I'll have to ask the Cardman first as they are his tapes and I know that he's doing this not for his own pocket, but to give all the players to get the chance to see some classic pool action at a lower price than you would normally have to pay smiling smiley

If Pete is happy with that, then I'll see if I can get the tapes to you, but again, I'll ask pete's permission first.

Thanks Paul and I'll most definitely let you know either way.

Take care buddy ands I'll catch ya soon.

Willie

paul strawbridge
(IP Logged)

Date: October 11, 2005 07:21AM
no worries just let me know

thecardman
(IP Logged)

Date: October 11, 2005 11:25AM
Go for it! I've no probs.

As Willie says, I do this to let the others see the other disciplines. If you look at the list, you will notice a lack of 9 Ball. That's because, thanks to Sky, I get enough on the TV to do me. On top of that, I prefer One Pocket and Straight Pool to 9 Ball.

Drop me an e-mail if there is anything you'd like to see. May I make a recommendation or 2? OK.

For 9 Ball purists, you can't go wrong with the Reyes - Strickland "Color Of Money" match. A race to 120 racks! OK, so it takes some 15 hours (played over 3 nights), but some phenominal pool is played.

For Straight Pool, either Ortmann - Rempe or Sigel - Varner, both from the 2000 US Open Straight Pool Championships in New York. Some fantastic all-round play from all players involved.

For One Pocket, Pagulayan - Parica from the World One Pocket Championships or anything with Efren Reyes playing in it.

Hope to see you guys in Kirkcaldy.

Best wishes

thecardman

(IP Logged)

Date: October 12, 2005 03:37AM
Hi Pete, welcome back again buddy.

I'll most definitely not be able to make it to Kirkaldy now and it sucks really bad.

You didn't tell me last time round about the Alex Pagulayan - Jose Parica in the 1 pocket game or about the Mike Sigel - Nick Varner 14-1 match, but then again, I should've checked the list^_^

I'll check the list out again as I have got a feeling that you have updated the list a few more times since I last saw it, I'll definitely be getting the Willie Mosconi - Jimmy Carras match and some others too^_^

Also don't forget to check your inbox too Pete, I'll have to see if I can find your contact number again, it'll be floating around here somwhere^_^

Anyway, Take good care everyone and I'm looking forward to catching up with you all sometime very soon.

Willie

Joe
(IP Logged)

Date: October 12, 2005 08:27AM
Hi Cardman

Will you have a selection of the dvds in Scotland for sale, or just pre-ordered ones?

Cheers

Joe

thecardman
(IP Logged)

Date: October 12, 2005 10:39AM
I'll have some with me, but only some.

If you want to be guaranteed any particular ones, let me know.

Best wishes

thecardman

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page:2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here