Damian McEvoy
(IP Logged)

Cue Wanted
Date: May 30, 2005 04:34AM
Hi,

I looking for a decent new/2nd hand cue. I was hoping to pick something up for < 75 Euro.
Anyone got know got one for sale or know a good spot (I've already tried e.j reilly's)

Damian.

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Re: Cue Wanted
Date: May 30, 2005 04:46AM
Hi Damien

I got a Meucci 'Gambler 2' for sale that has got 3x shafts for it, but it is 200, but it is a great cue and I've had it for 6 years, I'm selling it cos I just wanna change!

I know that this is more expensive than you have in mind, but you get what you pay for!

Take care and I hope that you find what you're looking for!

Willie

Damian McEvoy
(IP Logged)

Date: May 30, 2005 04:56AM
Thanks for the info Willie, it sounds like a great cue but its out of my price range, I'm hoping to get something halfway decent and then if I can improve my standard I'll look at get something pricey.

Cheers Anyways,

Damian.

(IP Logged)

Date: May 30, 2005 02:42PM
Hi Damien!

I see what you mean and it's a good way of thinking buddy!

Check out the Pool Cues link on the home page of this site and you'll get loads of info on cues or else, go to the Tournament at Club 9 on Saturday and the Admin/Webmaster and Rep for Pltinum Billiards will be at that event and so you can talk to him Directly!

Take care buddy and good luck!

Willie

mark(the bear)
(IP Logged)

Date: May 31, 2005 02:51AM
hi damian,
if gareth can get me a predator shaft i would put my oliver ortman cue up 4 sale for between 50 - 60 sterling

Damian McEvoy
(IP Logged)

Date: May 31, 2005 05:13AM
Keep me posted Mark,
Oliver Ortman cues are for sale here for 99Euro new so we'll have to do some haggling!

(IP Logged)

Date: May 31, 2005 06:36AM
Hi Damien!

I can vouch that the cue stick that Bear is hoping to sell is a really good cue, he's tried getting used to it, but it's just a good cue that did't quite suit his game and so hopefuly bear will be able to get the 'Z' Shaft from Predator and he'll play alot better to what I know he can!

I hope that you do get the oppertunity to get the O.O. cue as it's a mighty pretty pool cue and it's worth the price that he's selling it for!

Take care guys and I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Willie

paddy
(IP Logged)

Date: June 01, 2005 08:03AM
I have a cuecraft cue for sale for 50 sterling!!! Its a really sturdy cue with a 13mm tip which i find hard to play with as i play alot of snooker. I recently got a custom made cue by adam reddy and i have no need for it now.

The cue wouldnt have played 25frames yet.

John wims and fred dinsmore both use the same brand of cue as me.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here