ronnie
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Ladies & Juniors All Ireland 9Ball Pool Championships
Date: May 19, 2005 08:51AM

Ireland's American 8 & 9 Ball Pool Tour is starting to promote the American cue sport tournaments for underage level and Ladies by holding a number of events throughout Ireland, and the first to cue off is the All Ireland 9Ball Pool Championships in the following category.

Under - 14 (open to boys & girls)

Under - 18 (open to boys & girls)

Ladies Open

All players in the underage group must not be 14 & 18 on the day of the tournament.....

For further details on venues, dates, ect contact 0777 636 5059 or from Rep of Ireland (0044) 777 636 5059

Dillon
(IP Logged)

Re: Ladies & Juniors All Ireland 9Ball Pool Championships
Date: May 19, 2005 09:16AM

Hey

Missed out coz just turned 18 3mths ago, I think it should be 18 and under because thats going to be the format in the European Youth Championships but I'm not going to argue.

Dillon

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: May 19, 2005 02:52PM
Gentlemen!

That's a god point though, but like you say it's Ronnie decision and I'm sure that it'll be a good boost for the game!

Take care guys and I'll hopefuly see ya in Belfast!

mark(the bear)
(IP Logged)

Date: May 31, 2005 02:35AM
when do they start and were r they being held i am 14 so do i hav 2 play in the under 18's

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: May 31, 2005 04:46AM
Hi Bear!!!

I think that You, Danny Gorman and Dillon 'The Earl' will do very well in these events!

I think that it's about time that there was some tour events in club 9 cos I'm getting a little fed up with poor equipment and it's beginning to put me off the idea of bothering to play in some of the tour events when I come back!

No Offense to anyonew, but the equipment in a particular club that was used on Saturday was an absolute disgrace and The sonner that the're's some decent tour equipment the better cos I'm sick of nickel and dime club equipment and I think that some of the players are beginning to agree!

I know it's not the fault of the tour, it's just arrogant and stupid club owners, who are only there to make money and waste our time!

I'm looking forward to getting back on the tour and I'm determined that I will play in L'Kenny!

Take care everyone and I'll see ya all soon!

Willie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here