eamon
(IP Logged)

fa cup final
Date: May 16, 2005 07:45AM
does anyone know if there is a tv in this place in Navan next saturday so we can see the cup final and watch arsenal win!

JoeytheSnake
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Re: fa cup final
Date: May 17, 2005 02:27AM
Eamon, there is a tv alright but it will be showing a Man United victory!

Gareth
(IP Logged)

Date: May 17, 2005 03:59AM
Joe,

Why would they be showing last years Cup Final?

Gareth Deegan
Irish9Ball.com

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: May 17, 2005 04:38AM
HA HA HA HA HAAAA!... Utd are soooooooo wick!....I tell ya what, there's gonna be more ARSNEAL fans than utd fans there, y'know, I support none of the 2, in fact I don't support any team cos they're all wick!

JoeytheSnake
(IP Logged)

Date: May 17, 2005 08:07AM
Gareth, they'd show last year's final just to refresh arsenal's memory as to what the trophy looks like.

And to show them what a quality teenage prodigy from Iberia (stretching things a little there, i know) looks like. Hopefully Mr.Reyes will have a look at the footage and see Denis Wise kicking lumps out of Ronaldo, and Ronaldo still producing one of the matches of his career, and not crying off to Spanish radio stations about wanting to go home to mammy!

By the way Willie, what does "wick" mean? I'm guessing it sort of means crap? Not an expression us Dublin boys are used to!

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: May 17, 2005 09:20AM
Yes it does mean crap and I don't mean Man Utd in particular, I'm talking about all football teams in the premierships cos they're all over payed twats who don't know how to do anything else, but disrespect everyone and everything they have!

Pool players do have a general sense of respect, but not all of them, but 99.9% do!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here