Gareth
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
*** IrishPool.com ***
Date: May 15, 2005 09:36AM
Irish9Ball.com has changed its name to IrishPool.com. Itíll have everything the old site had but will now cater for 8-Ball, 14.1 (Straight Pool), One Pocket and other versions of Pocket Billiards played in America and across the world. It will continue to be Irelands premier 9-Ball site.

In the rules section of the site youíll now find rules for 8-ball and Straight pool. Our mission to promote pool in Ireland hasnít changed, and if there is anything youíd like to see on the site, drop us a line.

Gareth Deegan
Irish9Ball.com

treadstone
(IP Logged)

Re: *** IrishPool.com ***
Date: May 15, 2005 10:24AM
does this meen you will have english 8ball on d site. u know reds and yellows on small table. i hope u dont as i cant stand that sad game. its almost as bad as snooker

Gareth
(IP Logged)

Date: May 15, 2005 10:35AM
The game you are referring to (reds/yellows, small table, sometimes known as English 8-ball) has been renamed 'Black Ball' but the WPA and the EPBF, probably to avoid confusion with 8-Ball thatís played in the USA and across the world.

We will be covering 9-Ball, 8-Ball, and Straight Pool on IrishPool.com, but we wonít be covering Black-Ball or Snooker.

Gareth Deegan
Irish9Ball.com

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: May 15, 2005 10:39AM
Hi Gareth

I'm glad to hear that cos Black Ball & Snooker bores me to depression and I got no intentions of ever playing them while I can aviod it!

Take care guys and I'll catch ya later!

o2joe
(IP Logged)

Date: May 25, 2005 01:42AM
hi Gareth,
I have written an articile for o2 regarding pool in their weekly newletter and have included your website for all the o2 staff to view, hopefully sponsorship is getting stronger through the publicity via club 9 and your website etc promoting pool and getting the big name companies involved, my o2 team have reached the finals of club 9's las vegas league and o2 have supported this from the start so keep pluging the growth of pool and everyone will reap the rewards.

cheers
joe
o2 "see what u can do "

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: May 25, 2005 04:27AM
I second that and also this site deserves a lot of credit!

Good on ya guys!

Willie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here