Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Nice changes to the site!
Date: May 15, 2005 09:25AM
Hi Gareth, I hope you're keeping well buddy!

I gotta say that I like the changes to the website buddy, especially the home page!

Well done buddy and I like the new setup, It would be good to have a picture gallery like the one of the EC, but one with the hall of fame players on it, e.g. Mosconi, Carras, West, Murphy, Varner, Rempe, Reyes, Balabushka (Cuemaker), etc!

What do you think buddy!

Take care everyone and I look forward to hearing from you all son!

Gareth
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Re: Nice changes to the site!
Date: May 15, 2005 09:44AM
Willie,

Thanks. Not all the changes are implemented yet, but I thought with the introduction of the new 8-Ball tour (organised by Ronnie Boyle), that it was time to change the website to cater for more versions of pool.

That reminds me, when are you holding your Straight Pool tournament. I'm really looking forward to it.

I like your idea of a hall of fame gallery.

Gareth Deegan
Irish9Ball.com

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Re: Nice changes to the site!
Date: May 15, 2005 10:37AM
Hi Gareth

I can't wait to see all the changes, it really does look great!

I wish to have the Straight Pool Event in on Saturday 20th september and the entry fees will be the same as the tour/Club 9 entry fees and I'm now looking for a sponsor of a crystal trophy for the event and hopefuly some input from 'O2' as well!

As soon as I get more info, I'll post it up here and on the club 9 site!

Thank you as I thought it would be good for players to get an idea of how good they could become if they really wanted to!

Thank you gareth and I Congadulate you again on the nice changes to the site!

Willie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here