Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Club 9 Website Is Up!
Date: May 15, 2005 08:34AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm Proud to announce that the Club 9 website is now up and running with more info being added as it comes in!

This is a website for anyone who is a tour player, pool player of any nature!

There is also a forum on the website for anyone wanting to ask about up and coming events or coaching or any other services that will be avialable to anyone in Club 9 or visitng players!

Club 9 is also gonna be a promter of the sport that we all love so much and will be up there with this forum to make sure that American pool will be here to stay!

The Club 9 site is not there to take anyone away from this site or any other and we like to as many people about this website as well as our own!

Anyone can check out the website at any time as the site address is :-
www.club9belfast.co.uk there is also a picture gallery which will be constantly updated with photos of player from both in the club and from the tour!

I again want to say that this is not to try and take anyone away from this great site cos we have too much respect for the guys and webmaster to do this and we're all here to shoot and promote the game!

Take care everyone and we look forward to seeing you all on June 4th!

Willie

Gareth
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Re: Club 9 Website Is Up!
Date: May 15, 2005 04:01PM
Really nice website guys, well done. All the best for the future.

Gareth Deegan
Irish9Ball.com

(IP Logged)

Date: May 15, 2005 06:12PM
Hi Gareth

I agree with ya buddy and It's great to have another site to promote the best game of all along side the irishpool.com & irelands9balltour.com websites and the light over the table are getting a lot brighter for the players to see how good this game really is!

I'm looking foward to Belfast, even though I'll be refereeing, but it'll be a good event never the less!

Take care buddy and I'll catch ya soon!

o2joe
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Date: May 25, 2005 01:10AM
willie thanks for your advice on handling pressure we have made it to the finals in club 9's las vegas league against all odds we have produced the goods hope you are coming to support my team on sunday and maybe give us a few more tips for the big day.
cheers
o2joe

(IP Logged)

Date: May 25, 2005 04:24AM
Hi Joe

I don't see why not cos I'm a better coach, than I am a player!

See you then, but it's gonna cost ya!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here