mark(the bear)
(IP Logged)

any predators 4 sale
Date: May 12, 2005 04:26AM
hi guys

anyone got any predator cues 4 sale as i hav been playin more seriosly and i would like a good cue 4 playin in the tour this year. i am also open 2 any suggestions of buyin any other good quality cue that i could buy 4 queap because i am only 14 and i havent got a lot of money to spend but i hav enough 2 get myself a good cue
thanks guys
BEAR

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Re: any predators 4 sale
Date: May 12, 2005 06:49AM
Hi Bear, I'm glad that you're improving as much as you have cos I have certainly noticed your improvements, But I'm still gonna kick your ass on Saturday!!!!

Go to www.Platinumbilliards.com and they have got all the predators available from all the predator lines and I know that you can have the cue stick supplied with whatever shaft diametre you like!

Give Gareth Deegan a e-mail and He'll give you all the details that you wish and I know they got a Price match policy, so that you can check arounfd on other sites for the cue that you like and if the price on another site is cheaper than Platinum, then they'll at least match that price or else beat it and also you'll most likely get a free book or something like that!

I hope the info helps buddy and I'm going up to Club 9 on friday to practise, so that I can kick your ass even more before the tournament!

Take care buddy and I'll see ya Friday night!

Willie

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Re: any predators 4 sale
Date: May 12, 2005 06:51AM
BTW, Fred Dinsmore is selling a Predator Break Cue For 220 with a case, but I'm not sure if that is what your looking for!

Ceck it out and see!

Willie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here