Dilliminster
(IP Logged)

Rookie questions
Date: May 10, 2005 08:24AM
Howdy, just a couple of probably stoopid questions... how do I sign up to the tour and how do I register for individual tournaments, thanks guys

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Re: Rookie questions
Date: May 10, 2005 09:52AM
Hi Dilliminster, How are ya buddy?... Welcome to the hustlers convention!

You can register on the tour by going to www.irelands9balltour.com and you'll get the conact details for Ronnie Boyle and H'es the Tour Director, get in touch with him and He'll send you all the info you need, you can also ceck out the tour calendar and see if there's any events coming up near you!

On the individual competitions all events apart from 1 or 2 are individual events and there are 3 tours for you to choose from, you either play in the Us 8-Ball or 9-ball or the PRO 9-ball tours, the membership fee for the ametuer tour is 20/30 per player and the membership for the PRO tour is 250/?, But as I said earlier, Ronnie will be more than happy to help you with any info you need to get started on the circut!

I hope the info helps buddy and I hope to see you on the tour soon!

Willie!

(IP Logged)

Date: May 10, 2005 10:03AM
Hi Dilliminster

I fogt to mention that the next 2 events are then Navan (Embassy Club,?)Open and the Antrim open (Frames, Belfast)

You can pay the membership fees and entry fee on the day of the event, but if you only wish to play in the event, the entry fee is a little higher, but not that much... it works wout a little better to be a member as this will mean cheaper entry fees and ranking points when you play inthe tour ranking events!

I hope this info helps again buddy and I'll catch ya later!

Willie

Dilliminster
(IP Logged)

Date: May 11, 2005 11:08AM
Ta very much Willie, I'll give Ronnie a shout tomorrow so and get sorted out!

(IP Logged)

Date: May 11, 2005 12:07PM
Hi Dillminster!

Nice one buddy and I look forward to seeing you on the tour!

Willie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here