Reddish
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Whats On...
Date: May 01, 2005 06:14AM
Gettin real confused now...

Last week i was told that the next ranking event was in Navan which is pretty soon. Now i seem to believe its in Antrim. On this site and the tour site their is nout about the dates?

All i ask is if someone would post up exactly what is on this month. (9ball, club events and the meath league).

Thanks Again

Baz

Bazza...

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Re: Whats On...
Date: May 01, 2005 10:35AM
Hi Baz

I just checked out the calendar for the tour and It says that the next event is indeed the Antrim Open on the 28th of May and the sunday is the Pro tour event! (Pro tour members only)

I'm gonna be in Belast for that event and Hopefully I'll see ya there buddy!

Take care everyone and I'll be back later!

Willie

ronnie
(IP Logged)

Date: May 01, 2005 11:02AM

Hi Barry,

Who ever said the next ranking event is in Navan is spot on, and it takes place on the 21st May.

Two points i want to make clear is as follows:

(1). The Co. Meath open was added to the 2005 tournament diary long after the dates was printed for the official tournament poster .................(go to www.irelands9balltour.com and click on Starplan on the righthand side and this will bring up this 2005 tournament poster)....

This Co. Meath is only open to 48 players, all information was advertised on the tours website over a month ago so its up to all players to make sure that they have there entry in early as there is a good interest from in around the Meath area.......

(2). The reason the Fermanagh 9ball open was cancelled was because players from the tour where in Holland competing in the 2005 European Pool Championships and only returning home today Sunday 1st May.......This information was also advertised on the tours website................

NOTE:
It doesn't matter what takes place such as a event being added, a event being cancelled, or so on it will always be anounced under the breaking news on the tours website www.irelands9balltour.com if you can't see it there always feel free to contact me at anytime by email or phone.

Chat Soon

Ronnie,

Reddish
(IP Logged)

Date: May 02, 2005 08:26AM
Ronnie cheers a million, thats exactly what i needed to clear up.

Just its hard when you dont get talkin to people except for on this site.

Ill give you a buzz later to confirm me going.

Baz

P.S. Sry willie, but i aint on the pro tour, maby next year when im able to beat you!!!!!

Only cracking with ya!

Bazza...

(IP Logged)

Date: May 02, 2005 09:39AM
Hi Baz

I don't think that it'll take much to beat me buddy!... at least not with my eyesight anyway!...LOL!!!

I'm not on the Pro Tour either cos I couldn't get the for the fee!... But I can wait till next year also!

Take care buddy and I hope to see you in Belfast the week after Navan!

Willie

Reddish
(IP Logged)

Date: May 02, 2005 04:23PM
Yep bud, see u in Belfast.

Oh and sure you know rightly that i didnt deserve two of them three racks off you in Belfast. But luck is luck!

Anyway for the crack i hope we get the same group!!!

Untill then chao

Baz

Bazza...

(IP Logged)

Date: May 02, 2005 06:52PM
HI BAZ

Tthe only thing is I can't see so I don't fanncy my chances!

If you were playing me at Straight Pool then I wouldn't give you a shot!

Take care my freind and just for the fun I hope we are in the same group too, but it'll be interesting to say the least!

Willie!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here