Reddish
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Meath District League
Date: April 22, 2005 07:57AM
Vernon,

Didnt realise that you were doing the Meath league. Can you put me down for it please.

Also, could you tell me some details of the club. Because the last time i went to Navan, i hadn't a clue where to go. Ended up going up to Drogheda! Also, on tuesdays, whats the story with that competition?

I don't even know what the name of the place is!!!

Cheers, Baz

Bazza...

JoeytheSnake
(IP Logged)

Re: Meath District League
Date: April 25, 2005 01:14AM
Baz, the club is called The Embassy, i'll get vernon to post directions to it.

Vernon
(IP Logged)

Date: April 25, 2005 02:30AM
Sorry Baz, meant to give you a ring long before now.

I'll put your name down for the league, thats no problem. I'll let you know details of matches and when we're playing as soon as its organised.

The club is called the Embassy. Its address is Carriage road but I have to admit its not the easiest place to find.

I presume you'll be coming in the slane road from Dundalk so as you come in to town you'll come to a round-about beside the 'Round O' Pub. Take the second exit down the new road. Go through the first set of lights and turn left at the second set of lights at the end of the road. Go through the next two sets of lights and then turn right at the third set of lights. You'll see a citroen garage called MCM motors. Go straight on up the hill and you'll come to another round-about. Take the first exit to the left. As you go up that street you'll go over a level crossing and imediately after that take the right turn next to Chadwicks Hardware. The Embassy is on your right hand side just a little bit down that road. If you're having any trouble just ask for directions to chadwicks or railway street. The club is only new so not that many know about it.

At the moment we usually play a small tournament every Tuesday night. It starts around 7 and your're more than welcome. It may very well be the case that we'll try to run the league matches the same night as this as it'll probably be the most convienient for everyone.

Give us a ring if you've any other questions or if you get lost. And once again sorry for not giving you a shout before now. Look forward to meeting up for a few racks.

All the best

Vernon

Reddish
(IP Logged)

Date: April 25, 2005 03:09AM
Vernon thats super.

If i cant find it with them directions i must have a problem!

Will be up their before 7 with one or maby two mates for the crack. Look fordward in playing on these and hope that their in as good order as you say.

See you on Tuesday

Baz

Bazza...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here