Goto Page:  Previous12
Current Page:2 of 2
Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Re: Attention All Dublin Players!!
Date: May 04, 2005 05:18PM
Hi Gareth, Welcome back buddy!

I don't think that I'm too far behind you guys when it comes to age as I'm 25 in 3 months myself and no I won't tell ya what date!

I couldn't believe the draw you were given in the first match of the 14-1 event, I mean Ortman of all people to get, especially since he's 2 times US OPEN 14-1 champion, but you did well in a game that you someone else should've been there to play in, but it's in the past and I'm damn proud of every one of you all that went over there and I know that you'll have learned a few things at 14-1 and yes I'm gonna test ya in L'Kenny, Tha't if you're up to playing someone who got wose eyesight than you that is!!!

Take care everyone and I'll hope to see ya soon!

Willie

niall mc dermott
(IP Logged)

Date: May 07, 2005 07:31AM
hey joe,
when does this league start anyway? is it mid week or on weekends?

niall............

Damian
(IP Logged)

Date: January 30, 2006 06:59AM
Hi Joe,

Will you stick my name is the hat. If there's a choice,
any night bar Wednesday is good for me.

Talk to you soon.

Damian.

ps: I sent you a mail (to:jodriscoll@deloitte.ie ) but is boncued back.

Hud Millen
(IP Logged)

Date: January 30, 2006 07:32AM
Damian,

Check the dates on the above posts. Someone must have messed about to make bring an old thread back to the top of the message board.

Hud

Ian Condron
(IP Logged)

Date: January 30, 2006 08:04AM
Hello Joe,

I would like to be entered in this league.
Many thanks.

JoeytheSnake
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Date: January 30, 2006 12:35PM
Damian/Ian

Sorry about the mix-up, not my doing, as Hud has said someone messin about has bumped this thread. The above all concerns the 2005 League, the grand-final of which was won by Gareth Deegan.

There is hopefuly going to be a 2006 league in Dublin, both in 9-Ball and 8-Ball. Details of this have yet to be sorted.

Ronnie, if you're reading this, if you sort it with the venue I'll organise the League on a weekly basis again like last year.

By the way Damian, I left that job so the email is no longer working. You can get me on jodrisco@gmail.com.

All the best lads

Joe

Gareth
(IP Logged)

Date: January 30, 2006 01:13PM
Just to clarify what happened, someone sent a spam post to this thread a few days ago (from Thailand), which I subsequently deleted.

Any post to an old thread will bump it up to the top of the list.

Gareth Deegan
Irish9Ball.com

ronnie
(IP Logged)

Re: Attention All Dublin Players!! (2005 League)
Date: January 30, 2006 02:17PM

Yes Joe i will be getting in contact with venue, and thanks for that. Spoke to Michael Brandley and he hopes to have 2 leagues set-up in Sligo with Newry also confirming that they will running one as well.

There is a few more new venues asking about details of this event so hopefully they will come on board as well.

Ronnie

Goto Page:  Previous12
Current Page:2 of 2

This Thread has been closed