Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Straight Pool Tournamet
Date: April 06, 2005 10:10AM
Hi everyone!

I want to ask How many of you would play in a 14-1 event if I can plan it to be played in Club 9 and also have a calcutta, I will be supplying a trophy and IF sucsessful, I will try to make it an annual event!

I'm currently sick of playing 9 ball where too many weak players are winning or getting higher points by luck and short races as there's too many pool tours with this problem!

So I'm asking you all if I planned ihis event for later in the year and supply each entry with a set of rules and a copy of my 14-1 instructional vid, Would you be interested in seeing who really is the most skilled player on the tour, also I will discuss it with Ronnie to maybe add this event? to the Pro Tour calendar as well to give the Pro Players an Extra event!

Post in with what you all think and I will keep you posted with what ever details I get!

Thank you guys and let me know what you think!

Willie!

P.s. Dillon, If you wish I'll give you some coaching at straight pool if you're at Club 9 event next Sat as I can't Afford to go to L'Kenny with trying to raise the green to get my ass to the Euro Champs!

(IP Logged)

Re: Straight Pool Tournamet
Date: April 07, 2005 11:09AM
Hi Guys

I Talked to Sammy of CLUB 9 and he said ok for the event to be played there!

So I'll be concentrating on getting my ass to the EC and if I can't make it, then I wish everyone else going, THE BEST OF LUCK!

as in that case I'll be concentrating on clearing a few matters out of the way and then getting down to buisness!

I'll keep you all posted and Take care everyone untill then!

Willie

(IP Logged)

Re: Straight Pool Tournamet
Date: October 12, 2005 05:39AM
Hey Everyone, I have decided to put the 14-1 tournament back untill February, the reason being is that I want to make sure that ALL the players who wish to play in this event, will be able to be there for the 2 days that the event will be held.

I am currently working on Finalising some details, but I want to make sure that ALL the players are gonna be getting their monies worth.

this is going to be a real Professionally run tournament and there will be accurate scoring too, when I get the remaining details finalised, I will post the details here, but I will be expecting to have some co-operation from the Irish tour as well as I wish to hold this event in the 2nd/3rd week in Feb 06, so I expect there to not be a touir event on the same weekend as I'm simply trying to add another tournament onto the calendar for everyone next year.

I will confirm more details very soon.

Willie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here