mark "THE BEAR" mc d
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 26/05/2007
CONGRATS COILEAN MASSEY!!!!!!!!
Date: July 31, 2011 04:06AM
I'd like to say what a great event this turned out to be. I'd like to thank ronnie for a great days pool and the boys from reddishtv.com who done a great job on the live streaming. Well done boys

The best Player in the day won this event and there is no doubt about it, Im glad to see the wee man finally win an event and it was well over due. Great player with plenty more to come! Well done kid, BEARS GUNA GET YA NEXT YEAR Haha
Congratulations

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 31/07/2011 04:09AM by mark "THE BEAR" mc d.

judgey1
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 18/10/2009
Re: CONGRATS COILEAN MASSEY!!!!!!!!
Date: August 01, 2011 03:36PM
What can i say, Hustlers Pool Hall takes Sligo by storm!!! 3 Hustlers players reach the final 4 of the All Ireland Final and with 2 of them drew out against each-other the final was destiant for the Hustlers. With Mark McDonald safe in the final it was down to Coilean Massey and Sean Judge to see who got the last spot. The young gun was to much for Judgey and a first All Ireland Final was on the cards for Coilean Massey. The final saw 2 of Hustlers Pool Hall youngsters playing for the title of All Ireland Champion 2011. Coilean proved to be to strong in the end for Mark and took the title with a 10-5 win..

Well done Kid!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephen
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Date: August 02, 2011 12:06PM
Yes well done to Coileen, great win, and Mark for the final, and don't forget the Judge, good performance. Good days entertainment.

Cheers

Stephen

ReddishTV
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 26/07/2011
Date: August 06, 2011 08:31PM
You can watch the final here:
[www.youtube.com]

Well done, Coilean Massey. Superb Display of 9-Ball.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here