Gareth
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
*** Tournament in Club 9, Dunmurray, Saturday April 16th ***
Date: March 31, 2005 04:14PM
Club-9 are pleased to announce a 9-ball tournament on Saturday, 16th April. Welsh Pro Rob McKenna is already confirmed for the tournament. Players can avail of discounted entry fees if they pre-enter by contacting Sam Gibson. If you turn up and enter on the day its £30.

Entry fees:

£20 – Ireland’s 9-Ball Tour members
£25 – Non-Tour members
£30 – Players entering on the day of the tournament

Prize money:
Top eight get money.

Format:
Double-elimination. Races to 9. The ‘one loss’ side will be race to 7.

This is the ONLY double-elimination tournament in Ireland. The first tournament was a resounding success. Its now monthly and looks like it’ll go from strength to strength. This tournament is just days before the European Championships start and is sure to attract some of the top tour players heading to Eindhoven.

There will be a Calcutta (player auction) before play starts. This proved popular and lucrative last time out, so get there early and make a bid.

Club 9, 220 Stewartstown Road, Dunmurray (just south of Belfast).
N.I. 028 90625217
078 45810055

Rep. 0044 28 90625217
0044 78 45810055

Gareth Deegan
Webmaster
Irish9Ball.com

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Re: *** Tournament in Club 9, Dunmurray, Saturday April 16th ***
Date: April 01, 2005 10:51AM
Hi Guys

I've just finished my dinner and I'm licking my chops again at the next CLUB 9 event!

Great news about Robbie coming to the tourney as it will prove to be an extra bit of challenge to everyone!

I'll see you guys there!

Willie!

claw
(IP Logged)

Date: April 09, 2005 10:06AM
looking forward to the next event in club 9...the masseuse alone will be worth the entrance fee....feel free to bring chicken....but make sure theres enough for everyone.....or it could get nasty!

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: April 11, 2005 04:14PM
I have been asked by Joe Mathews of Club 9 to announce that you can bring a few Tinnies with you this weekend and also There will be 'O2' models there as well! ( you should've seen the 2 talented ladies they had last time! OOF!!)

I would also like to say a big WELCOME BACK to John Wims, who Most of you know that He spent some time in the Phillipines playing pool and He's announced that he has entered the event on Sat also!

Take care Everyone and Good luck to all competitors in the event!

Willie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here