MrBeaton
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 14/06/2011
American 8/9-ball players in the Cork area?
Date: June 14, 2011 10:41AM
Hi all,

My name is Leif Beaton, I am a long time peruser first time contributor to this forum. After recently reigniting my passion for the game (predominantly 9-ball) I find that it is incredibly difficult finding likeminded individuals down in Cork. As such I am taking a stab at finding them in here. If you are such an individual, or know of any, please do not hesitate to let me know. I would love it if we were able to start off with some unofficial tournaments down here, and perhaps take a stab at becoming a venue for official stuff down the line.

...or, at least have a few opponents available for a game once in a while. smiling smiley

Many thanks,

//Leif

RB
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Re: American 8/9-ball players in the Cork area?
Date: June 14, 2011 10:51AM
Hi Leif,

If you can give me a call sometime near the end of the week on (0044) 7917887147 i can get you some player contacts and venue contacts...................

We will be down in Cork in afew months time for the Munster 9-Ball Championships..........

Chat Soon

Ronnie

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 14/06/2011 10:53AM by RB.

MrBeaton
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 14/06/2011
Re: American 8/9-ball players in the Cork area?
Date: June 14, 2011 11:01AM
Hi Ronnie,

I'll call you towards the end of the week as suggested. I certainly do appreciate the help, I'd love to meet more players as I find that's the best way to progress. Even though I am bitterly aware I'm not quite back to the level I used to be - and as such not really in a position to carve out a name for myself, I am really curious about the Munster 9-Ball Championships... I will be watching that development with a keen eye. smiling smiley

Many thanks,

//Leif

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here