joeclub9matthews
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
pool success in ireland
Date: March 29, 2005 02:13PM
hats off to guys like Gareth Deegan and Ronnie Boyle and all the players for successfully promoting pool in Ireland,as it is the fastest growing sport in the world it is very important for everyone involved to continue supporting all pool events as they will get only stronger as time goes on, example, as Ronnies tour gets more professional each season and Gareths website grows daily, as I have experienced in Canada and USA I envisage success for everyone involved, so lets keep pushing the boundries and realize the opportunities that lie ahead.

from all at Club 9
joe

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Re: pool success in ireland
Date: March 31, 2005 10:50AM
Hi Everyone

I agree totally, as Ronnire has worked damn hard to make the tour what it is and as we've already got a PRO-Am event with top players for all over the UK, playing in the event, I think it saya quite a lot about how good the tour is and Also the fact that We have got a PRO tour as well, All the guys on the tour Are spoilt for choice!

Another great thing for the players is that there are constantly new events and venues popping up, which reminds me... I want to congradulate Ronnie on the new event in Mayo and I look forward to more new events coming up, e.g. The Down Open and Also the monthly events being held in Club 9!

If you are going to complain about anything, then complain about a lot of players' choice to not bother playing!

Becuase when you don't turn up, you're only harming your chance of ranking points, prize money and most of all, the chance to compete against modern day legends of both the Euro Tour and The World tour!

The point I'm making is How can you expect to have the chance to play in top events when you struggle to turn up for your own events and to be honest, It saddens becuase I've been playing american pool from 5 y.o. and I see all you guys who have just started playing the last couple of years and You are all learning this game fast and I don't know why you should hinder yourselves instead of helping!

It's too good to throw away!

Take care everyone and Joe From Club 9 is 100% right in what he says, as I can vouch for both of them and they know what they're talking about!

See Ya all soon!

Willie

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: March 31, 2005 12:06PM
Hi Again

I just want to correct myself as the new ranking event is in Meathe and NOT Mayo like I previously said, Cheap glasses are to blame for this mistake!

Later Guys!

Willie

Reddish
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Date: April 04, 2005 06:08AM
I agree also, well done lads.

Just hope now I get my funding for the new 9Ball hall in Dundalk...

Bazza...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here