joeclub9matthews
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
congrats to willie the wizard
Date: March 29, 2005 05:37AM
congradulations from all at club 9 & 02 to william dines. A for effort ,this guy is one dedicated player & getting better day by day.

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Re: congrats to willie the wizard
Date: March 31, 2005 11:02AM
Thank you guys

I look forward to playing in the room every chance I get because I don't know of any other room in all of Ireland that has got G.C.4's That were used in the 2003 WPC With the exeption of table 3 which was the table from the finals of the 2000 WPC on which Fong Pang Chao broke and ran 12 RACKS form the 1st game!

The superb atmosphere and the great people that play in the room, just makes it feel like you've known everyone and got along with everyone your whole life and I know from the places I been to, There's very few pool rooms that you get that kind of atmosphere!

I look forward to playing in Club 9 as often as I possibly can and when you got freinds Like Joe Jnr & snr, Sammy, John, O2 Joe, Big Billy & gerry.

What else can you ask for in a club?

TO THE GUYS AT CLUB 9

Thank you for the Support guys and You will always have my greatest respect and I'm Disgusted that I had to miss out ion your first event in the room, but I know that it won't be the last!

Take care everyone!

Willie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here