judgey1
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 18/10/2009
HUSTLERS POOL HALL ANNOUCEMENT
Date: September 09, 2010 07:19PM
HI ALL

FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW ME MY NAME IS SEAN JUDGE I CURRENTLY OWN A POOL HALL IN BELFAST IN THE ROOM I HAVE 5 9FT AMERICAN POOL TABLES AND 2 12FT SNOOKER TABLES.

I AM HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THAT THE FINAL EVENT OF THE IAPPT WILL BE HELD IN HUSTLERS POOL HALL IN BELFAST DECEMBER 4TH AND 5TH.

IT WILL BE A 2DAY EVENT AND WILL BE DOUBLE ELIM...

OPEN TO ALL IRISH AND NORTHERN IRISH POOL AND SNOOKER PLAYERS.

ENTRY FEES ARE AS FOLLOWS.

IAPPT FULL PAID MEMBERS 25.

ANYONE ELSE LOOKING TO ENTER WILL HAVE TO PAY 50.

ALL MONEY IN ALL MONEY OUT PAYING 1/4 OF THE FIELD.

THERE WILL ALSO BE AT LEAST 500 ADDED AND A CALCUTTA DONE ON THE DAY.

BASED ON 32 PLAYERS

ON THE DAYS OF THE TOURNAMENTS WE WILL ALSO BE HOLDING VARIOUS COMPETITIONS FOR PLAYERS WAITING TO PLAY OR PUT OUT EARLY.

HOPE TO SEE A LOT OF OLD AND NEW FACES!!!!!!!!!

TO ENTER IN THE TOURNAMENT CONTACT SAM GIBBSON OR ADD YOUR NAME ON A MESSAGE BELOW!!!!

Judgey

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 22/11/2010 04:16PM by judgey1.

paddy number 1
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Re: HUSTLERS POOL HALL ANNOUCEMENT
Date: September 09, 2010 07:24PM
so do u still have to play in 3 events to particapate or is that scrapped??? whats the address of the club???

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/09/2010 07:25PM by paddy number 1.

willie
(IP Logged)

Date: September 10, 2010 05:22AM
I'm liking this announcement as I have been to the place where Judgey's new pool hall is and there is plenty og food car parking facilities, etc, and I know that Judgey will certainly be determined to have a top class pool room smiling smiley

The 3 events rule has been scrapped because we want to make the tour more accessible to more players, whilst at the same time still making sure that if any non-members are looking to just enter the last event, they will have to pay the higher entrance fee just like in previous events, but because it's the Irish 9Ball Championships, the entrance fees for non-members is a little higher.

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the return of the calcutta, they were always good to have in the tournaments at Club9 8)

See you guys there and remember, ALL cuesports players are welcome on the tour including any ladies out there who shoot pool or snooker competitively smiling smiley

Willie

Fred Dinsmore
(IP Logged)

Date: September 10, 2010 02:49PM
Hi Sean,
Firstly good luck with the club. Secondly, on those dates I will be on my way home from our World Championships in USA, but just for future information is it accessible?
Thanks
Fred

judgey1
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 18/10/2009
Date: September 11, 2010 01:54PM
Hi Fread

at the moment there is a lift in it but it is broken. I will find out about geting it fixed.
There is also one table down stairs. How much room do you need to get around the table?

Good luck in the worlds.

Cheers

Sean

Fred Dinsmore
(IP Logged)

Date: September 12, 2010 05:20AM
Thanks Sean,
That'll be good to have another option to lay events in. I don't really need much more room around the table than an able bodied player, I'm used to improvising!!! Thanks, not reallly thinking bout world much yet got an international in Slovakia in two weeks!!!
Regards
Fred.

willie
(IP Logged)

Date: September 12, 2010 09:16AM
Hey Fred 8)

Hopefully, something can be sorted out that will give you good access to participate in the Irish Championships and hopefully in other events in various other clubs, because we want the tour to be accessible for everyone including players like your good self smiling smiley

Btw, if you do choose to go to the WC's, then I too would like to wish you the very best of luck as I know you have already won the World's at least 1 or 2 times already in the wheelchair division and it would be awesome to hear of you winning it again 8)

Either way, it would be great to see you there at the IC's in Dec thumbs up

Willie smileys with beer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here