ronnie
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Well Done William at the APN 10,000 Gran-Finals
Date: March 23, 2005 02:36AM

Well done to William Dines at the weekend passed when he competed in the grand-finals of the first APN 10,000 event Bournemouth.

William was competing against some of the worlds top 9ball players including Earl "The Pearl" Stickland who went out in the last 16 to Paul Williams and Poland's top player Radoslaw Badica who was in William's group (group H).

The results and final placings from william's group is as follows:

Group Results:
Radoslaw Badica 5 v 0 Andrew Ormes
Wayne Lloyd 5 v 4 William Dines

Radoslaw Badica 5 v 3 William Dines
Wayne Lloyd 5 v 2 Andrew Ormes

Radoslaw Badica 5 v 0 Wayne Lloyd
Andrew Ormes 5 v 4 William Dines

Group Placings:
1. Radoslaw Badica
2. Wayne Lloyd
3. Andrew Ormes
4. William Dines

As you can see William put in a good performance of himself against these top players playing in his first major event against some of the worlds best.

The outright winner of the tournament was won by Marcus Chamat (Sweden) beating Radoslaw Badica (Poland)

Once again well done

Ronnie

Chris the master cyclone
(IP Logged)

Re: Well Done William at the APN 10,000 Gran-Finals
Date: March 23, 2005 05:04AM
well done william you did me proud kid so i'll see you at the club to kick your ass.

hehe

Im the Harry Potter.....Im magic!

paddy number 1
(IP Logged)

Date: March 23, 2005 09:29AM
well done mate!!!! all close matches.

Fred Dinsmore
(IP Logged)

Date: March 23, 2005 12:56PM
Well Done Willie

That will be great experience for Holand

Regards
Fred

Chris the master cyclone
(IP Logged)

Date: March 24, 2005 02:42AM
go on my son!!!!!!!

Im the Harry Potter.....Im magic!

Reddish
(IP Logged)

Date: March 24, 2005 04:26AM
well done

Baz

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: March 31, 2005 11:28AM
Thank you guys for the messages.

unfortunately I was unable to post sooner because of this stupid computer that I got, But I'm back and it feels great to know that I got all these future legends on the same forum as me!

I'll tell you a few things that were preety funny about the results I had;-

1. Although I didn't win a match, I was still the 2nd highest rack scorer in the event for the group stages and I was also the only player to get games of Rad Babica.

2. My first match was against wayne lloyd, who was slower than Terry Griffiths and it took 20 mins to play the first rack, but what can you do!

3. I was up till 3:30 helping to install the tables because there was only 1 fitter sent from Germany to install the tables and the thing that was tougher was the fact that there was a private function on in the room where the event was being played and of course we had to wait till 11:30 before we could start brining the tables in!

I will say hats off to Pete Williams and everyone involved with Getting the room ready for the next mornig (not Myself) as they did a great job and after the task of finishing the room Pete and Ange had been up from 8:30 am on the FRi till 12: am Sunday morning and After the mishap of the tables situation, it was a superb event and I know that every player in the event, loved the set up of the tables and how the event was organised!

Anyway time for me to go soon, Catch you all later and Thank you all again, Your freind.

WILLIE

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here