sampoolplayer
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 04/03/2010
Do you have the game?
Date: September 08, 2010 06:48PM
How would you like to win a trip to the US open, or to Las Vegas, or play in a event for Team Ireland? If you think you have the game to win one of these great opportunities, start playing on the new Irish pro 9-ball tour.

The IAPPT is looking for players that used to play on Irish pool tours in the past. This tour is for the players. All the money that is paid in, is paid out.

For anyone that doesn't know me, my name is Sam Gibson. I've been playing pool for 25 years all over the USA. I have played in the U.S Open, Camel Tour and Florida State Tour, but i didn't make my living in events. I made it playing money games and I made a good living doing it.

But over the years I've made a lot of friends and they are now running tours. So it would be very easy for me to get a spot for any player. Anyone that thinks they have the game, needs to start playing on the new tour. Go to [www.IAPPTour.com] and check out our great new website.

Hope to see a few new faces at the next event.

All the best, and remember if you can't cut the mustard then lick the jar. May all your rolls be good.

Sam Gibson

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/09/2010 12:51PM by gareth.

judgey1
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 18/10/2009
Re: Do you have the game?
Date: September 09, 2010 06:49PM
Bring it on.

willie
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Re: Do you have the game?
Date: September 10, 2010 05:04AM
Agreed cool smiley