Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page:1 of 2
ronnie
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Individual Players Cross Border 9Ball Pool League;
Date: March 22, 2005 04:40AM
Dear Players,

Ireland's 9-Ball Pool Tour is setting up a "Individual Players Cross Border 9Ball Pool League" in 8 different venues in Belfast, Dublin, Donegal, Tyrone, Meath, Tyrone, Sligo, and Derry, and this will let all players get some good practise in where each player will play each other in there own league.

Each league winner (8 in total) will go forward to the grand-finals which will be played on a Friday night to a finish at one of the Ranking tournaments. (hopefully the friday of the pro-am)

The prize-money will be sorted out when all entries are received, with some of the entries going towards the funding of the 2005 Invitation Pro-Am.

There will be a poster in each venue in the next week, where one of the tour members will be taking care of each venue.

Entry fee is 25 sterling or 35 eurous and all details will be given to each venue organiser and advertised in the venues notice board.

Closing date is Saturday 30th April where all entry sheets will be lifted and the draw will be made for each venue...........If anyone requires more information contact me on 07776365059 or from the Rep of Ireland (0044) 7776365059.

Chris the master cyclone
(IP Logged)

Re: Individual Players Cross Boarder 9Ball Pool League;
Date: March 22, 2005 04:43AM
wow there should be some good prize money in that tourney.

hey ronnie dont forget to put my name down for saturday and keep me updated on any news about the u21 world championships.

Im the Harry Potter.....Im magic!

Reddish
(IP Logged)

Re: Individual Players Cross Border 9Ball Pool League;
Date: March 22, 2005 07:04AM
Yep, i second that.
Am all set for Derry on Sat and suppose that u-21 championships will be in my diary too.

Cu all soon

Baz

Bazza...

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: March 31, 2005 11:47AM
Hi Guys

Nice one Ronnie, this is another great landmark for the tour!

See ya all soon!

Willie

ronnie
(IP Logged)

Date: April 13, 2005 12:12PM
The names of all players who will be entering the individual players league will be lifted from each venue at the end of April for the draw to be made, so all interested players should contact one of the venue organisers listed below if they intend to enter.......

Once the draw is made each venue organiser will receive the tournament rules and no one will be allowed to enter the competition when started .....

Venue Organiser:

1. Joe O'Driscoll (Dublin)

2. Paul Strawbridge (Derry)

3. Ronnie Boyle (Omagh)

4. Michael Mc Laughlin / Paul Bonner (Moville)

5. Damien Corrigan (Fintona)

6. Chris Sittlington / Willliam Dines (Bangor)

7. Vernon Wall (Meath)

8. We would like to see someone come forward for the Belfast venue.

Note:
Hopefully we can get at least 8players in each venue to make decent prize-money

Once all players have entered we will list each venues league on the tours website www.irelands9balltour.com

Padraic
(IP Logged)

Date: April 22, 2005 07:18AM
Ronnie.
Can you put me down for the Omagh or Derry venue.

Padraic

trevor
(IP Logged)

Date: April 27, 2005 01:54PM
where in sligo is it bein held

ronnie
(IP Logged)

Date: April 27, 2005 03:00PM

Trevor we're trying to get the Sligo league set-up in the Embassy.....

Ronnie

(IP Logged)

Date: April 28, 2005 06:58AM
Hi guys!

I saw the pics of the venue in Meathe and it looks like a really nice club!

I wanted to ask you ronnie if you can add the abitlity for the players themselves to update their profile on your website as I know that Chir Sittlington has been asking me when you're gonna update the profoiles and I said to him that it'll be when you get the chance to!

I'm thinking that if they guys can update their pofiles themselves and that way they can upload their own photo's, but they must be of pool!

I think that it would be good for the site, if you had an 'Update' link on your site, but it's up to you!

See you in L'Kenny buddy and I hope all the guys are having better fortune than they've so far!

Willie!

COME ON IRELAND!!!!!!

Gareth
(IP Logged)

Date: April 28, 2005 11:27AM
Willie,

Just thought I'd drop you a line about the player profiles. I am currently in the process of entering them on to the Tour's website (unfortunately the Euro Championships has interrupted that). Also there will be a way of entering/updating your profile online. This has been delayed slightly by making it secure enough to stop people messing about with it. But when I return I hope to have both up and running ASAP.

BTW, I look forward to playing more Straight pool when I return as I really enjoyed playing it here both in the individual and the team events. From what some of the Pros have told me, its the best way to practice pool in general. Look forward to giving u a game.

C u soon,

Gareth Deegan
Irish9Ball.com

(IP Logged)

Date: April 28, 2005 03:08PM
What do you say to a game to 125 for 100 on the either the night before the next Club 9 event or the night Before the event in L'Kenny

That way you can test to see how mush you've learned out there, but I'll bet you won't have learned as much in such a short period of time!

I'm Free of Top Spot in Bangor now, so I don't believe that the pool tables in that club will be suitable for a tourney unless by some miracle the owner stops being tight fisted with his and get's the pool tables recovered, but that my opinion and I've been there for 6 1/2 years!

Take care dats and I'll catch ya all later!

Stephen
(IP Logged)

Date: May 04, 2005 12:25AM
Hi there,

Has there been a decision on the Belfast venue for the Cross Border 9 Ball League?.

Thanks,

Stephen.

(IP Logged)

Date: May 04, 2005 05:38AM
Hi Stephen

I honoestly don't know buddy, but I'll ask round and see what I can find out for ya!

I'm sorry I couldn't be anymore help than that!

Willie

(IP Logged)

Date: May 04, 2005 05:31PM
Hi Stephen

I beleive that there is a Belfast Individuals league and it's being played in club 9 and I'll get the details tomorrow night!

I hope this helps buddy!

Willie

Stephen
(IP Logged)

Date: May 05, 2005 12:10AM
Thanks Willie,

Speak to you soon.

ronnie
(IP Logged)

Date: May 09, 2005 12:57AM

There has been a good responce to this new individual players cross boarder players league with over 60 players to date entered, with some leagues already started.........

We're giving to this weekend 15th May for the rest of the leagues organisers & venues to come forward with there list of players otherwise we have to go ahead and start.

Belfast Venue:
If anyone wants to enter the Belfast venue can do so by giving there name to Joe Mathews at club 9 who will be organising the Belfast venue at Club 9 snooker & pool club...............Also closing date this weekend 15th May

If anyone wants more details they contact me through the tours website www.irelands9balltour.com

The Following venues where the leagues will be taking place is as follows:

Dublin 1st League

Fintona

Meath

Omagh

Donegal

Dublin 2nd League

Hopefully we can get the 8 leagues which we wanted for the first year but if not the outright winners plus two runners-up will go forward to the grand-finals.

Ronnie

(IP Logged)

Date: May 09, 2005 05:40AM
I'll find out for definite about the Belfast league tonight and I'll post the details up later or as soon as I get them!

Good luck to everyone competeing in the leagues and I hope that you all do well!

Willie

paul strawbridge
(IP Logged)

Date: May 09, 2005 08:38AM
ill get the derry league started ronnie

(IP Logged)

Date: May 09, 2005 09:39AM
Hi Paul

I hope you're all doing well up ther and I want to wish you all good luck!

Willie

Stephen Johnston
(IP Logged)

Date: May 12, 2005 12:18AM
F.A.O Joe Matthews

Hi Joe

Could you put my name down for this event as I believe you are organising the Belfast venue. I am away this weekend so I will speak to you on Monday.

Many thanks Joe

Stephen

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page:1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here