p. strawbridge
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
club9-management and staff
Date: March 21, 2005 02:10PM
id like to thank club-9 management and staff on behalf of myself and chris brown,firstly on a successfull tournament (and indeed well done to paddy mclaughlin- the winner........unlucky for sam ...this time) but also for their hospitality.joe and his dad joe senior and sam asked us if we wanted to stay overnight, and they even gave us the use of joes house for the night.
not to mention the complimentary tea and coffees for everyone in the pool hall all day---drink as much as you wanted!!!

these are genuinely nice people who made everyone welcome to their poolhall and im sure everyone who attended that day will agree with me on that. there were a few new friends made that day im sure........
again id like to wish club-9 all the best and thanks again

Gareth
(IP Logged)

Re: club9-management and staff
Date: March 21, 2005 05:58PM
Paul,

I couldn't agree with you more. It was a long day but one of the most enjoyable I've spent playing pool in a long time. Sam, Joe Jnr and Joe Snr being experienced pool players really makes the club a player-friendly place.

I liked the double-elim format and look forward to the next tournament in Club-9 on April 16th, should be a cracker. I have put a write-up of last weekends tournament in the news section of this site. (Let me know if there are any errors, as I wasn't there for the matches on Sunday).

Gareth Deegan
Irish9Ball.com

o2joe
(IP Logged)

Date: March 22, 2005 01:35AM
paul,

thanks for coming down and showing your support for joe and sam at the weekend, due to a meeting with o2 mobile I couldn't be there sat night, I was there on sunday with sam and joe at the finals, I have a prize for you and Gareth with compliments from O2 mobile for 3rd and 4th spot, I will give it to you at the next event.Once again thanks for your support for Club 9, Sam and joe are personal friends,the more support the events get, means I can get more sponsorship for everyone involved.

thanks
o2 joe

o2 "see what u can do"

Chris the master cyclone
(IP Logged)

Date: March 22, 2005 04:41AM
yes a great day it was.

you'll see me at every tournament held in club nine from now on.

Thanks sam and joe and well done to paddy.

Also thanks to chris brown for that great match in the losers bracket.

I'll get you next time haha

Im the Harry Potter.....Im magic!

paddy number 1
(IP Logged)

Date: March 23, 2005 06:50AM
i couldn't agree with the lads more. the event was a great sucess and i would also like to see more people at the next event and see more players turn up a bit earlier than 3pm.lol. The playing conditions where first class and anyone else who owns a club on the forum should take a look at club 9 to see what a real pool hall should be like. Thanks once again to all staff at club 9 who made my great day very enjoyable indeed.

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: March 31, 2005 11:46AM
Hi Guys

The beuty about Club 9 is that it's like that ALL THE TIME, Ive never seen or known of a pool room better than it!

I must admit though, that I've always known that it was going to be a great room, simply because I know that Joe and Sm and the guys are genuine people who have been around the game since before I was a glint in my Pappy's eye!

Now I'm glad to know that you guys are all beginning to find out what I've known for the past year or so and there's so much more to look forward to in this great room!

See you all soon and take care!

Willie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here