Gerry C
(IP Logged)

Fancy a game?
Date: February 03, 2004 04:52AM
Hi all,
I,ve recently started to play a fair bit of 9-ball in Frames (Belfast).. Coming from a healthy background in both snooker & 8-ball I've picked 9-ball up pretty quickly, running out racks, controlling the white off the break etc.. Only problem is i've noone other than a few snooker friends to practice with & i havent seen any1 in playing who looked that good to ask for a game..
So as an open invitation to any1 who plays on the tour id be grateful for a game, you can contact me on 07796 302264..
Regards,
Gerard

Paul McK
(IP Logged)

Re: Fancy a game?
Date: March 04, 2004 06:05AM
I don't play on the tour, but I could meet you for a few games if you like. You'd probably stuff me with your talk of running out racks and good breaks, but I'll give it a go.

I've heard this Frames place is good, can't wait to try it out....

EdG
(IP Logged)

Date: March 08, 2004 10:27PM

Frames is pretty damm good. I was there for the tour event last Saturday and it's heaven. Tables are in perfect condition.

Gerry C
(IP Logged)

Date: March 09, 2004 04:59AM
Do you know who won the Belfast open at frames? I would have played myself but unfortunatley it clashed with a snooker event in england.

Would this happen to be "THE" Paul McKay, winner of the inaugural british 3-cushion championship last year?? If so i'd love a game, i think it would be an interesting contrast in styles..

Paul McK
(IP Logged)

Date: March 09, 2004 05:00PM
Darn it Gerry, you've rumbled me tongue sticking out smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here