Its for a 9ft table.smiling bouncing smileyhot smiley

Judgey

willie
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Re: POOL CLOTH
Date: October 20, 2009 07:51AM
You jammy git, what table did you get? smiling smiley

I'm on the look out for a table and somewhere that I could possibly rent to house the damn thing, but for now I'm keeping an open mind on that possibility smiling smiley

Z9 or Simonis cloth is available @ the Pro9 shop, but I suspect there are a few other dealers for either brand in the UK and so, it's worth contacting the companies directly and ask them for a list of UK dealers and go for whichever one offer the cheapest price, but remember, you'll need to get the price of a good fitter to put the cloth on for you smiling smiley

Also, keep an eye out on evilbay, as from time to time, there'll be someone selling Sominos cloth on there for a fairly good price smiling smiley

I hope this is of some help or another, good luck smiling smiley

Willie

judgey1
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 18/10/2009
Date: October 20, 2009 11:17AM
cheers willie c ya next week buddy drinking smileythumbs upthumbs upeye rolling smileyeye popping smileysmoking smileysmoking smileysmoking smileysmoking smileycool smileycool smileycool smileycool smileyhot smileyhot smiley

willie
(IP Logged)

Date: October 21, 2009 08:55AM
Anytime thumbs up

See you next week cool smiley

smileys with beer

Willie

gareth
(IP Logged)

Date: October 21, 2009 03:31PM
Hey Judgey,

If you get Simonis, make sure it's authentic. Every 60cm along the edge of the cloth you should see the IWAN SIMONIS signature logo and also the IWAN SIMONIS name in block letters with the product name (860 for instance).

A good fitter will also make sure that the IWAN SIMONIS signature logo will appear on the lower side of at least one cushion when they are finished (so everyone will know you have the best cloth on your table).thumbs up

Cheers,

Gareth.

willie
(IP Logged)

Date: October 21, 2009 05:33PM
I have a handy suggestion for you guys to try out, especially if you have wooden or the heavy duty Pro plastic racks for your own table smiling smiley

Most of the wear and tear at the foot spot is naturally caused by the front corner of the rack being pushed across the surface of the cloth when racking up... why not sand down both flat sides on the corners of the rack into a gentle slop towards the tip of the corner on both flat sides of each corner to create a clearance groove? smiling smiley

This would easily reduce wear cloth in the rack by about 5x and the foot spot by about 10x the normal rate of the cloth in the rack area smiling smiley

It's an idea that was mentioned on AZB Forums and thought it would be worth mentioning on here smiling smiley

Willie

judgey1
(IP Logged)

Date: October 23, 2009 06:37AM
Cheers Gareth

Thanks smiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smiley

Judgey

judgey1
(IP Logged)

Date: October 28, 2009 07:44PM
moody smileymoody smileymoody smileymoody smileygrinning smileygrinning smiley HI ALL JUST TO LE YOU'S KNOW I GOT THE POOL TABLE AND CLOTH SORTED. IF ANY ONE KNOWS WHAT I CAN PUT ON MY POOL CUE AFTER I CLEAN IT TO KEEP IT SMOTHE LIKE A WAX OR POLISH COULD YOU LET ME KNOW AND WHERE TO GET IT.grinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileydrinking smileydrinking smileysmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beerthumbs upthumbs up

CHEERS JUDGEY eye popping smiley

Judgey

willie
(IP Logged)

Date: October 29, 2009 06:42PM
Nice one Judgey thumbs up cool smiley

I'll be able to give you all the details on cleaning the shaft, etc, on Sat, but if you need to clean the cue stick in a hurry, then stop by Homebase and buy a squirty bottle of sugar soap and follow the instructions on the back,

NOTE - make sure you allow the shaft to air dry for about an hour after cleaning, before doing any necessary smoothing out with steel wool or anything like that.

Good luck buddy and see you Sat smileys with beer

Willie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here