gareth
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Galveston World Classic, Live and Free for the next 10 days
Date: September 09, 2009 10:09PM
Donít miss the top players in the world competing for $50,000 first place in the GWC 10-Ball competition. The best One Pocket players will be competing for $25,000 first place, while Teams from all around will be coming to play in the GWC Team 8-Ball competition.

The live stream is available from the 11th Sept on [www.theworldclassic.com]

willie
(IP Logged)

Re: Galveston World Classic, Live and Free for the next 10 days
Date: September 09, 2009 11:41PM
I remember you telling about this tourney a few weeks back and it's definitely gona be an interesting event smiling smiley

1 thing's for sure, I'll be getting the cigars, coffee, food and a nice comfy chair ready to enjoy the action, right after I put some table time in over the weekend smiling smiley

Willie

gareth
(IP Logged)

Date: September 10, 2009 12:17AM
It seems like one hell of an event. 8-ball, 9-ball, 10-ball and One Pocket --- Mens, Womens and Wheelchair divisions --- Professional and Amateur.

Just a pity that its clashing with the International 10-Ball event in Portugal. Good for spectators though, not often you get a choice of live streams. cool smiley

willie
(IP Logged)

Date: September 10, 2009 01:39PM
Yeah, tourney clashing is becoming a major headache when it comes to organising pool tournaments and it just solidifies my views on the fact that there are way too many individual tournaments and tours nowadays and the Billiard Industry needs to get itself more completely organised on a wider scale, in order for the sport to really grow to it's full potential that it rightfuly deserves smiling smiley

Willie

gareth
(IP Logged)

Date: September 10, 2009 01:49PM
The worst case of clashing tourneys I saw was the IPT (who always claimed they scheduled around other events, but always seemed to clash).
Anyways, here's the promo for the World Classic

willie
(IP Logged)

Date: September 10, 2009 05:38PM
Ack, that IPT mob are idiots anyway, who were all talk, but when it came to the crunch, could keep up with their superstar promises.

This is definitely liiking to be a mighty fine tourney, although I suspect that Efren will be in the top 3 finishers of that event, purely based on his 1 pocket record in the DCC and other 1-pocket tourneys smiling smiley

It would be awesome to compete in some events like that along with the big guns of the billiard room shooting gallery smiling smiley

Willie

gareth
(IP Logged)

Date: September 10, 2009 09:56PM
Your right about the IPT. Was just reading about Kevin Trudeau. Seemingly, he got hit with a $37million fine recently, although he is challenging it.

I hope the World Classic show the One Pocket. Not often you get a chance to see it on TV or Stream.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here