willie
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
All constructive Ideas and Input welcome
Date: September 03, 2009 11:27PM
Now before we go any further, I would like to say a few things before there is any confusion or arguments, etc.

1. I would appreciate it if this thread can be kept free from any arguing or whatever.

2. I would like to see as much participation as possible from both current and previous tour competitors, to post their views and ideas in a constructive manner.

3. This is being posted with complete respect for Ronnie as being the tour director and founder, and so I would like to see Ronnie's participation in this thread as well, so that we can get some feedback from both directions and discussions, in order to try and help improve the American Pool scene in Ireland.

4. This thread is purely for the purpose of finding ways to improve the American Pool scene for competitive players and for the clubs who are willing to host tour events.

5. Finaly, there is 1 more thing that I would like to point out about this thread, and that is, if it can be kept as a constructive, responsible and respectable thread with good communication between the Tour Director and the players, then this may help to open the doors for more players to compete and may also help to improve chances of gaining some level of sponsorship for the tour, which may not be easy to achieve, but it's not impossible smiling smiley

Now then, I'm off to get a coffee and then to rest the fingers after all that typing smiling smiley lol, have a good 'un guys and I hope to see plenty of feedback and suggestions as that is what this thread is for smiling smiley

Willie

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2009 11:29PM by willie.

gareth
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Re: All constructive Ideas and Input welcome
Date: September 08, 2009 11:55AM
My main suggestion is to ask the hundreds of players who have played on the tour in the past, to get back playing again. Its a great game with a great sporting atmosphere.

To the hundreds of players who have never played on the tour, get in touch, and get playing. I know that there are a lot of people that have spent money on the best cues, who love the game, but for some reason don't play on the tour. There is a tournament within an hour of most people and every level of player (from beginner to professional) plays on the tour, so there is no reason not to play. SO GET PLAYING!

Next event: CORK, Sat 26th September 2009. For more details contact, Ronnie Boyle, on (NI: 07917887147) (ROI: 00447917887147) or email: rballsports@yahoo.co.uk.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here