(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
The New League
Date: January 29, 2004 01:29PM
I was just wondering what does the new league entail in terms of
:The Format of Competition
:The Rules
:The prizes and entrance fee
The Irish 9-ball tour's main events are predominatly based in Northern Ireland. This holds many problems for sothern players therefore it is essential that leagues and tournaments take place here.

Tour organiser
(IP Logged)

Re: The New League
Date: January 29, 2004 03:59PM

Just replying to your comments about tournaments in the south of Ireland, we will be holding events in the south, we hope to have a ranking tournament in every county Ireland but at the minute the venues we no of in the south we're waiting for the owners to get back to us.

If you no of any venues that could hold a ranking tournament please get in contact with me on (0044) 7776365059.

This year Ireland's staging the 9ball home internationals and the irish team is picked on merit and for also the world championships.-------From our ranking tournaments.

So if you no of a venue in the south or would like anyother information please contact on the above number or at rb@irelands9balltour.com and i will only be to glad to help.

The Riddler
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Re: The New League
Date: February 01, 2004 11:35AM
Who won the Under 21s tournament yesterday in Derry? Who won the Derry 8-Ball open aswell? How did it go?

tour organiser
(IP Logged)

tour winners Derry 31st January
Date: February 02, 2004 12:38PM
The under-21 was won by Paddy Mc Crory (Warrantpoint) he beat Anthony Duffy (Donegal) 11-4.

The Derry open 8ball event was won by Sam Gibson (Wales) he beat William Dines ( Bangor) 9-1.

NOTE:
Full reports & results will appear on www.irelands9balltour.com in afew hours time.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here