differentkindofpot
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 11/11/2008
who`s the best at the minute.
Date: November 12, 2008 04:36PM
just wondering who the best is at the moment? when i played it was paddy. but now i`m hearing that declan hughes is the best around. paddy is playing more tournaments and that keeps him on top(like cork, who would realistically travel there?)where as declan hughes picks his tournaments. was just wondering if they both played in EVERY tournament who would top the rankings. i`m talking about 9 ball here. my guess is declan! p.s. i have a lot of respect for both so don`t think i`ve posted just to have a go at paddy. this is a forum afterall and the point of which is discussionsmoking smiley

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

gareth
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Re: who`s the best at the minute.
Date: November 12, 2008 05:12PM
Maybe if you started playing again you'd find outsmiling bouncing smiley

BTW we're no great fans of anonymity on this forum, so let us know who you are, so we can welcome you properly.smileys with beer

dean largey
(IP Logged)

Date: November 12, 2008 06:36PM
look paddy makes an effort to travel to all events and if you ask me him travelling to cork makes him top at the minute and his record stands for itself. remember declan has played a lot of snooker where as paddy had a great record before declan started playing 9ball and if you ask me paddy still has a great record and very seldom is he not on top of his game (or close to it) for that matter. paddy is also consistent, he doesnt just turn up and win the odd event when he feels like it .. he attempts to win as many as possible and if he doesnt he normally progesses to at leat the quarter final stage. grinning smiley

again why not post up your name instead of remaining hidden behind a screen.

Dean Largey

paddy number 1
(IP Logged)

Date: November 12, 2008 07:58PM
i find it rather amusing this debate, everyone is entitled to there opinion, who is better, etc etc.....

I think my record speaks for itself, i try to compete in as many tournaments as possible, been to few eurotours and played in us open, world cup of pool, won 4 all ireland titles and probably around 50 events in ireland....

no doubt declan is a good player and has done well this year, his best game is snooker i think and theres more to 9ball than potting balls.

we both learned that on the eurotour.....

to be fair i dont mind what people think, im looking further than just being irish number one because i think i can compete at the highest level, i have beaten a few top 32 players on the european tour so lets just wait and see, maybe u could do us all a favour and reveal ur identity smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2008 08:00PM by paddy number 1.

differentkindofpot
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 11/11/2008
Date: November 13, 2008 10:47AM
paddy you know me very well and i`m only keeping you going! you are still very easy to wind upcool smiley i will reveal myself soon. but lets see if u can guess who i am. i travelled to a few tournaments with you mate.

paddy number 1
(IP Logged)

Date: November 13, 2008 10:56AM
half the country has travelled to tournaments with me!!!!!! what a clue???? lol

Max
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 25/07/2008
Date: November 15, 2008 08:09AM
Mmmm... Still Ralf Souqet is number 1.smiling smiley

Chris the master cyclone
(IP Logged)

Date: November 20, 2008 10:41PM
I'd guess the mystery guest is Willy, it just sounds like something he'd say.

As for this thread, it was a bit pointless and silly.

Whoever is ranked number 1 on the tour is only number 1 on the tour, it is more than likely someone better looms within Ireland unbeknownst to us all.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here