Date Registered: 20/03/2007
EUROPEAN POOL CHAMPIONSHIPS 2008
Date: October 22, 2008 08:22AM
Could the following members of the rish pool tour contact me a.s.a.p
Dermot fields,
Raymond field,
Stephen Johnstone,
Paddy mc laughlin,
Paul tierney or any other player that has been penalised for not attending E.C in Germany this year.........i want you to see the emails i have received from :
Gre Leenders......President of the E.P.B.F
David Morris. ....vice President of the E.P.B.F

Before i post them on the world wide web.....

paul.strawbridge1@btinternet.com

gareth
(IP Logged)

Re: EUROPEAN POOL CHAMPIONSHIPS 2008
Date: October 22, 2008 10:59AM
Paul,

If you intend publishing private emails from third parties on this forum, please make sure you send me permission from those third parties to do so. It's my understanding that without permission it may be illegal under the data protection act, and other legislation, to post such items.

You've already done this once before, and I had to delete the post. The time and effort I put into this website and forum was not meant to be wasted on legal issues. If this forum starts taking up too much of time, or becomes a legal liability, I'll just shut it down, temporarily or permanently.

Gareth Deegan
Irish9Ball.com

RB
(IP Logged)

Date: October 22, 2008 11:33AM
Hi Gareth, just making one post and one post only...............

A few lines addressed to Paul Strawbridge:

Hi Paul,

I’m not going to get to any debate with you on public forum regarding private matters or replying to any posts you have made on this forum…………..but I know where your going with the last post……..but just making one reply….….

I’m just letting you no, you can say what you want about me…… post what you want about me…….... and when ever you want….………….but remember the only harm your doing is to yourself….

I just want to make a few things clear with you…….I set-up Ireland’s American 8 & 9 Ball Pool Tour back in 2003 in Ireland when nobody was playing the American cue-sport game at tournament level throughout the 32 counties north and south of the border, and I still organise the tour, but this seems very hard for you to accept for whatever reason.........

To my own knowledge I think I organise the tour on a level playing field and in the fairest manner regarding any players background, ranking, playing standards or whatever…… and I will carry on doing until I’m not involved…………

IRISH TOUR:
As stated above I organise Ireland’s American 8 & 9 Ball Pool Tour, I only receive and be granted the Licence from the EPBF for tournaments that come under there name…………

If the EPBF wants to take these Licences from me which seems to be IN YOUR INTEREST there is no problem its there call, (hopefully not) …… but I will still carry on organising Ireland’s American 8 & 9 Ball Pool Tour and I’m sure there will be plenty of other doors that the tour can turn to if need be……….

2008 EUROPEAN POOL CHAMPIONSHIP:
All players was told, and as far as I know its on the forum somewhere when a player declared a spot for the European Pool Championship if he/she goes or not this spot must be paid for…. …….plain and simple………..rules are rules………..accept or don’t accept…..

A number of players declared there spot and didn’t go, but some paid there entry fee (accepted the rules as they knew when declaring there spots)…………….and yes some players declared there spots and didn’t pay for them………..

This was told to Gre Lenders that the money will go to the EPBF or stay with the Irish Tour and this will be decided by the EPBF at there board meeting in January 2009 .…………as stated above all players was told this before declaring there spots ……………..

NOTE:
There have been several instances in the past where I could have taken disciplinary action against players for their behaviour ( at MAHON‘S HOTEL for instance), but decided not to, and instead I smoothed things out with the aggrieved party, and the let the perpetrators off scot-free……. People have very short memories.

p. strawbridge
(IP Logged)

Date: October 22, 2008 12:22PM
gareth i did not say i was going to post on this forum.... we had emails both ways regarding a post before......
ronnie only problem i have is that you banned me for nothing....
mahons hotel, yes i know it.....i paid for a fire extinguisher to be refilled which i didnt even touch ..as you know.(which i got back from the guilty party).
I dont know why you smoothed things over with aggreived parties ,and let people off scot free.I done nothing wrong at mahons hotel......unless you know different

gareth
(IP Logged)

Date: October 22, 2008 12:32PM
I know you did not say you were going to post them on this forum, hence me starting my reply with 'IF'. But I thought it was wise to warn you anyhow. And also give you some advice, as you would run into the same difficulty publishing them anywhere on the web (without permission), IMO.

p. strawbridge
(IP Logged)

Date: October 22, 2008 01:01PM
ok gareth, thanks for your concern

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here