gareth
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Complaint
Date: October 08, 2008 07:48PM
I've recieved a complaint about a recent post put up on the forum and have removed the post.

People need to keep in mind that the underlying purpose of the Forum, and this site, is to promote the sport in this country. It isn't the place for throwing accusations at each other on issues that should be sorted out between the parties concerned. This is not the place to continue arguments between people.

I donít want to get into this, people who use this forum a lot should know better. My advice, use a phone and leave the forum for stuff that is actually going to benefit the sport (if possible).

Gareth Deegan
Irish9Ball.com

p. strawbridge
(IP Logged)

Re: Complaint
Date: October 08, 2008 08:02PM
hello gareth ,
are you condoning the fact that 2 members of the tour are banned for nothing? im trying to prove that i have done nothing wrong.Are we just meant to accept that we are banned and just hide in a corner and not defend ourselves. i cant see how that is helping pool in ireland.
i dont see what was offensive in the post ,that it had to be removed.......again it was just the truth what i wrote.It seems to me that only one persons' interests are being looked after

gareth
(IP Logged)

Re: Complaint
Date: October 08, 2008 09:12PM
Paul,

You are right, one person's interests are being looked after, mine. I own and operate this website, and I would prefer not to be held legally responsible for accusations made on the forum that I can't verify.

If anyone wants to push this forum to destruction, it will go. It'll be a sad day, but the forum will disappear, especially if I have to spend nights like tonight deleting emails and explaining to people what is acceptable and what isn't. Not to mind putting me in a situation where I have to act as referee to something I've nothing to do with and that I've no interest in.

I've have given advice about how to resolve this matter. It doesn't include posting on this forum.

Gareth Deegan
Irish9Ball.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here