Joe
(IP Logged)

How come....
Date: February 24, 2005 06:36AM
How come every thread turns into a "mine is bigger than yours" between Wee Willie Winkie and Minnie Mouse??!

Edgerrin
(IP Logged)

Re: How come....
Date: February 24, 2005 09:06AM
Good question joe,
I dont know about everyone else but im fed up listening to their ego's!

mighty mouse
(IP Logged)

Date: February 24, 2005 09:24AM
excuse me lads but it wasnt me that started that talk it was dinesy so dont talk about me cos im not the one interested in the size of my penis.

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: February 25, 2005 01:41AM
Mouse wants a wind up forum, wel... this is a forum for pool players who like a good laugh, but also for players to find out answers to any questions about pool that is baffling them.

MOUSE... Keep the wind up stuff out from now on as you're not experienced enough to wind anyone up, let alone play pool!

Take care everyone and I'll see you all soon.

Willie

P.S. For the record... MINE IS BIGGER THAN MOUSE'S and I'm talking about my pool game!

mighty mouse
(IP Logged)

Date: February 25, 2005 04:46AM
Your pool game is no difference to mine willy.

You havent won any tournaments

I do know one thing though, im not consistent because i dont have much time to practise cos i dont work in a pool club.

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: February 26, 2005 03:22AM
I'll Correct you there mouse.

1. I have won three tournaments.
2. I'm more experienced than you as I've been playing alot longer.
3. You have plenty of oppertunities to practice, but you don't put in as much effort as you should.
4. You need to get a cue stick that you KNOW that you can play good with.
And Finally
5. If you were a little more patient with your playing and concentrated alot more than you do now, then you would not be as inconsistent as you are now.

I'm inconsistent because of 3 things and they are;-

1. Bad practice, Which means when I practice I don't try to get better at the shots that give me bother.
2. Having to play a bunch of complete dummies that are in the dump we play in.
3. having a good playing cue, but having to use a S**t breaking cue and also playing on tables that are 2 months overdue of being recovered.
4. Even though I work in the club, it's off putting knowing that i'm in the same club day in, day out and It get's to the point where you lose the interest in putting table time in and this is because when you attempt to practice... You always get some complete twat that, wants to get 1 coins to play stupid poker machines and/ or having to walk across the room to answer the bleedin' phone.

If your gonna practice... make sure that there's NO INTERRUPTIONS as this will not only tick you off, but you will lose interest in picking up a pool cue and I can say that working in a club is not all it's cracked up to be. ( unless you're working at Club 9, which is absolutely Brill)

I think you'll find that the points I made in this post make alot of sence to alot of players, who at one stage or another, found themselves in similar situations.

Anyway... Take care EVERYONE and I'll look forward to seeing you all in Derry.

CHEERS!

Willie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here