p. strawbridge
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
bus
Date: September 12, 2008 05:34PM
It seems there were a couple of "bus" incidents that happened in germany!!.ive heard unofically there are two SENIOR members banned from the irish tour because of the smaller of the two.
myself an and another person apparently, but the bigger incident which we werent involved in cost the figure of euro 400. which wasnt paid to the driver that drove four hours to the hotel and no-one is banned for that!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2008 05:37PM by p. strawbridge.

Timebomb
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 10/09/2008
Re: bus
Date: September 12, 2008 08:12PM
Im the other player who is banned. My crimes: A) Agreeing for my company to sponsor a set of IRISH TEAMM SHIRTS. cool smiley booking flights on my credit card for 8 players at E115 each (2 of which are still outstanding). cool smiley Booking bus transfers to and from event E800..E600 collected at Dublin Airport. C) Giving a personal loan of E350 to a member of our group (as a friend) on the day of arrival..this loan remains unpaid and the borrower wont take my calls or emails. D) My unwillingness to agree to pay for the shortfall in the bus fare for the return leg of the journey which amounted to E200, without a guarantee that the money would be repaid (no satisfactory guarantee was offered). But finally the reason that I'm banned is that I decided to leave on an earlier flight and caught a bus from the hotel that I was not supposed to be on..(even though I asked the driver if it was ok to be on it) Value of busfare E10.

Timebomb
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 10/09/2008
Date: September 12, 2008 08:17PM
Also to ad insult to many injuries I found out that I was banned from Stephen Johnson whom I rang to enter tomorrow's senior event and not from the Irish 8&9 balltour organisers.

Stephen
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Date: September 15, 2008 08:16AM
This situation needs sorted out asap! Rumours of the tour folding followed now with two members possibly being banned, these two players are very valued members of our tour in my opinion and i would guess a lot of others opinions as well, they are founder members of our seniors tour devloped by Ronnie to help the team with Germany in mind (a great idea by the way). I wasn't in Germany so i don't know the situation but i think we would all agree that a satisfactory conclusion needs to be worked at for the sake our tour.
This is not a slate against anyone so please don't take it as such, it is just an opinion from someone who loves playing the game.

Cheers

Stephen

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here