Fred Dinsmore
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Practice Room
Date: May 19, 2008 04:43PM
Hi all

You may remember two years ago we set up a practice room in Rathmines, in Dublin. We have one place available which will start in June, you must commit to stay in for one year. If anybody is interested please reply to me directly.

It is a great place and a great opportunity to get cheap practice which is the way to improve. It will be done on a "first come first served basis". The cost per week is roughly the same as it is to pay for an hour in a club but on a better table, I dont think I need to say more than that smiling smiley Any questions, give me a shout

Regards
Fred

Big Dave
(IP Logged)

Re: Practice Room
Date: May 22, 2008 01:30AM
Hi Fred,

I remember you posting about this when it first started, and I can remember thinking what a great idea! What's it like? I'd love to see a photo or two!

Well done for getting it done, it seems like a real success.

All the best,
Big Dave.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/BigDaveKnight/POOL/Pro9Signature2.jpg

timoraut
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 26/06/2007
Date: July 03, 2008 05:29AM
Hellou Freddie smiling smiley

Is there free spots in the practice room?

I'm bit tight on the money as moving back to Ireland will take a share of my moneys. And don't have job yet. But hopefully I'll get job next week smiling smiley Atleast I've got about 99% chances of getting one position.

I'm moving back to Dublin on fift of July.

Nice to come back to Ireland. I've been missing you all smiling smiley Almost everybody atleast winking smiley

Fred Dinsmore
(IP Logged)

Date: July 03, 2008 03:08PM
Hi Timo

Yeah, give me a call when u arrive back. 087 2797314.

Fred

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here