dean largey
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Irish junior and senior 9ball masters may 10th
Date: May 13, 2008 08:58AM
When i woke up on saturday 10th may and got drwssed and ready i then made my way to the bus depo with my friend to travel to frames complex belfast for this tournament. when we had already got onto the bus i had recieved a text message from RB stating tournament was not to go ahead as not enough entries. wat do i do im on the bus?? had to go to belfast anyway as i couldnt jump out on the motorway so go on ahead disappointed. when i arrived a frames i also saw a few young lads there that were waiting but they did not no it was cancelled. How far have they travelled. who could contact them? later met paddy doherty and he said hows the tournament going? i replied its cancelled. himself or frames did not no about this and to be honest i think its a joke and i put up calendars of irelands 9ball tour in the corner pocket dungannon and other places. wat if a load of people had turned up and didnt no it was cancelled also there was a good crowd of people there that day playing for the leisure and it wudnt have been to hard to get a tournament with the numbers that were there.

Wat is to be done?

free entry into the same tournamnet when it is rescheduled for the people that actually where there.

Dean Largey

RB
(IP Logged)

Re: Irish junior and senior 9ball masters may 10th
Date: May 13, 2008 11:35AM
Hi Dean

Its good to see your back interested in turning up for tournaments……………yes the tournament was cancelled, yes the venue was contacted (nothing to do with you)……….and yes all the players that PRE-ENTERED including yourself was notified………......plain and simple to understand…..........if you have a problem my number is 07917887147.....

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 13/05/2008 12:31PM by RB.

mark "THE BEAR" mc d
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 26/05/2007
Date: May 14, 2008 06:13AM
Hi,
i also turned up to find it was cancelled?????? i wasnt happy either....i booked that day of work 2 play and lost out on a days wages.......but anyways i thought that junior tournaments were not pre enter?????? i have never pre entered for a junior tournament?????i thought it was always just turn up on the days?????.....i think that if a tournament is goin 2 be cancelled it should be on the forum days or a week in advance at least.......

RB
(IP Logged)

Date: May 14, 2008 07:03AM
Not getting into any debate........go into www.rballsports.com and click on 9ball and then on fees & rules and you will see stated on the first line which is...............All tournaments this year in Ireland’s American 8 & 9-ball pool tour will be pre entered once again.......

NOTE:
Just a reminder once again......if a tournament has to be cancelled at a last minute for whatever reason only the players that pre-entered will be notified.......

Dean Largey was notified along with all other pre-entered players.......

Mark Mc Donald didn't pre-enter so otherwise wasn't notified........

Plain and simple to understand............subject closed on my behalf.....

RB

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 14/05/2008 07:12AM by RB.

dean largey
(IP Logged)

Date: May 14, 2008 05:58PM
Yes Mark i also booked off work to and ended up losing money on the bus and when i got their i had to pay for lights and pool and a days fun which cost a fortune. but ah well mark it will be rescheduled..

Thanks

Dean Largey

p.s. are u going to germany, i will go

mark "THE BEAR" mc d
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 26/05/2007
Date: May 15, 2008 06:11AM
dean....
yes i will be goin to germany......rb is there goin 2 be an under 19 team??????wat about me, raymond todd and ronan fay?????

dean largey
(IP Logged)

Date: May 15, 2008 06:48AM
ronan fay isnt under 19 still and i havent herd off raymond todd in a wile! what way is dan gorman playin? me and mc cann (conor) were playin 8ball the other day and the score was 11-3 and in the first 4 frames he had 8balls lol grinning smiley he still plays brilliant without practise

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here