MIGHTY MOUSE
(IP Logged)

What happened to How to beat the wizard
Date: February 18, 2005 05:41AM
Gareth.

The how to beat the wizard topic has closed. What has caused this.

Was it william, paddy or myself talking c**p.

MIGHTY MOUSE
(IP Logged)

Re: What happened to How to beat the wizard
Date: February 18, 2005 09:21AM
Not just that but those who went onto the new room topic and made rude comments have also been deleted and its good to see. I try to keep my language to a minimun and dont usually mean what i say but sorry gareth if youve ever had to delete any of my comments.

Gareth
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Date: February 18, 2005 09:39AM
Occasionally threads will be closed if they are going nowhere, and posts will be removed if they are offensive, threatening or contain bad language (and lots of other legal c**p reasons) smiling smiley.

But a big thanks to you and the other guys for making the forum entertaining recently.

blue shark 643
(IP Logged)

Date: March 02, 2005 07:28AM
to where have the good pool players went to. i would beat any one one handed. infact i will play anyone who wants to challange me if they are stupit enough for £500 at club 9 on saturday

Anonymous User
(IP Logged)

Date: March 02, 2005 08:45AM
Blue Shark,

I donít know who you are but Iíve had to remove about 20 posts from you, on this forum, in the last few of days. What you are doing is neither clever nor funny. Your previous posts probably break your ISPís Ďterms of useí and few laws besides.

You may think youíre being funny, but the kinda crap you wrote about in those posts could land this site and yourself in serious trouble.

If you think you are being clever, all your posts are coming from a static IP, which means you are traceable and your ISP knows who you are. If I get one more bad post from you Iíll block your IP and hand all your posts over to the relevant authorities and let them deal with you. Take a hint, stop having conversations with yourself and grow up.

Gareth Deegan
Webmaster
Irish9Ball.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here