Anonymous User
(IP Logged)

Welcome!
Date: September 20, 2003 05:54PM
Welcome to Irish9Ball.com.

I hope you enjoy the site. Feel free to use the forum, send us links, clubs, tournies or anything else you think we should have on Irish9Ball.com.

Thanks,

Gareth.

Shane Sinnott-Predator Cues
(IP Logged)

Re: Welcome!
Date: September 26, 2003 10:48AM
Congratulations on getting the site up and running Gareth-looks good! It's great to see someone take the initiative and start an Irish site dedicated to 9-Ball Pool in Ireland.

For those who don't know me, I am from Dundrum in Dublin and moved to the USA in 1993. I am currently the Sales Manager of Predator Products in Jacksonville, Florida. We are the manufacturer of Predator Cues and Predator Shafts, the most popular American Pool cue amongst Pro Players worldwide. If you would like more information you can visit our website at www.predatorcues.com or you can email me directly at shane@predatorcues.com

I will try to post here and answer posts here as often as I can and I look forward to watching the growth in popularity of American pool in Ireland.

Regards,

Shane Sinnott
Sales Manager
Predator Products
www.predatorcues.com

>Keep your head down and follow through<

gareth
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Date: September 26, 2003 12:23PM
Thanks Shane. I look forward to your input.

niall
(IP Logged)

Date: October 08, 2003 10:36AM
well done lads,
finally a place in ireland where i can meet like minded people for 9 ball tournaments and info. i have been playing 9 ball for years and thought i was the only person in ireland playing 9 ball till i met fred dinsmore a couple of years ago. i,ve played the qualifiers in bristol and met tommy donlon and played with gerry ( the ghost watson ) and ronnie wiseman, great guys.
i hope to hear alot more from you guys and good luck!!!!!!

niall mc dermott......

calvin healy
(IP Logged)

Date: November 17, 2003 08:09AM
I was just wondering is there an Irish 9ball tour.

Regards Calvin

chris cunningham
(IP Logged)

Date: December 29, 2003 07:12PM
is there any qualifiers or tournaments in county down because i am trying to spread the nine ball pool gospel where i come from and there is a lot of potential.
chris 'the wolverine' cunningham

gareth
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Date: January 08, 2004 05:51PM
Chris,

Welcome to our site.

Unfortunately I don't know of any events in Co. Down, but there is a lot of action in the North. Check out our Tournaments page for details.

Are there any clubs in your area with american tables?

Regards,

Gareth Deegan,
Webmaster,
Irish9Ball.com.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here