McCarney
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 06/12/2007
bit of advice please
Date: December 07, 2007 08:21AM
i was just wondering if someone could give me some advice in regard to tips. i have a le pro tip on my cue at the minute but i find ithat it is very hard and was wondering if some one could tell me what i should use that might help.

tanks

gareth
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Re: bit of advice please
Date: December 07, 2007 12:19PM
I would recommend Moori. Its the original 'layered tip' made in Japan. It is the most popular tip used by Professional Players worldwide. Its more consistent in that it will hold its shape better and hold chalk better. That means you won't have to shape it as much, which in turn will prolong its life and you will miss-cue less (which will aid your performance).

I reckon the Sniper is the next best thing to a Moori, it is a layered tip made by Tiger products in California and although relatively new, it is gaining in popularity. It is also a very consistent tip but Moori is still the best in my opinion. The Everest is also made by Tiger and is not as good as the sniper but better than a standard one piece Le Pro Tip and is a good starter tip for beginners. There is a good poll about tips here [forums.azbilliards.com].

Gareth Deegan
Irish9Ball.com

McCarney
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 06/12/2007
Re: bit of advice please
Date: December 07, 2007 02:24PM
tanks gareth i c dat der is like 3 different types of each of dem nearly. what about a moori soft where could i get 1 of dem?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here