RB
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Awards Ceremony / Presentation Evening:
Date: December 06, 2007 01:00PM
Irelandís American 8 & 9 Ball Pool Tour are proud to announce that they will be holding a end of the year awards / presentation evening (Venue & Date TBC) open to all members with food being served etc (more details to follow)Ö.

These awards is to recognise the achievement from tour members on there performance and the support people has given throughout the year on Irelandís American 8 & 9 Ball Pool Tour.

The following awards will be rewarded and presented in the following categories.
1. Best newcomer of the year.
2. Young player of the year.
3. Performance of the year.
4. Player of the year.
5. Special achievement award.
6. Players player of the year.

Note:-
Weíre asking all tour members to vote who they think should be the 2007 Players Player Of The Year come the near the end of the season on or before the last ranking tournament on Saturday 24th November 2007 with voting closed on the Sunday 25th November 2007. Voting for the Players Player Of The Year is for members only on Irelandís American 8 & 9 Ball Pool Tour and will be only recognised and counted by emailing irelandsamericancuesports@yahoo.co.uk

Website-Information:
The above information was advertised at the start of the year (2007), and still is on the tours official website www.irelands9balltour.com ..........

No interest was shown at all by any player for this evening..........but the tour will still recognise each winner (categories listed above & below) of there achievement at one of the tours official ranking tournaments in January 2008....Ö

The following awards will be rewarded and presented in the following categories.
1. Best newcomer of the year.
2. Young player of the year.
3. Performance of the year.
4. Player of the year.
5. Special achievement award.
6. Players player of the year.

JoeytheSnake
(IP Logged)

Re: Awards Ceremony / Presentation Evening:
Date: December 06, 2007 02:43PM
Ronnie, I thought that was a very good idea. Not sure how we were supposed to show interest, but I would have made an effort to go, especially had it been held the evening after one of the events. Don't give up on it, I reckon a lot of people would go. No reason why we couldn't have the 2007 evening in early 2008...? Dinner, awards, a few drinks, maybe a little game of cards...!!! winking smiley

paddy number 1
(IP Logged)

Re: Awards Ceremony / Presentation Evening:
Date: December 06, 2007 03:16PM
yeah i was well up for a night out!!!! dinner, drinks, the works......

I know my family and friends would have attended for the craic..... Im sure if u got a decent venue it could have been a great night out..... bit disapointed but maybe something could be sorted.....

I know i spoke with gary and stephen and as far as i know they where up for it 2.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2007 03:17PM by paddy number 1.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here