Goto Page:  Previous12
Current Page:2 of 2
willie
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Re: 2008 Tournaments:
Date: December 19, 2007 02:08PM
Hey Pat, Hey Gary, how are you guys? smiling smiley

Nope it's not the DCC, but I have pondered about it, but no that's not what I have in mind smiling smiley

Fair point Gary, but all I'm saying is, no-one will do it unless there is somekind of reward for their time and effort in recording matches smiling smiley, I done it and didn't expect a penny, but a thank you would've been nice and I didn't get that, and so unless there is going to be some kind of reqard or appreciate for videoing matches, no-one will want to waste their money or time smiling smiley

I can get the use of a proper Braodcast quality video camera that is used by procution companies, but I won't because like I said before, I'm not going to waste my time and efforts.

Willie

gareth
(IP Logged)

Date: December 19, 2007 02:57PM
Willie,

You seem to be an expert on 'not' doing stuff. smiling smiley In the last couple days you've told us how you are not entering tour events, how you're not paying the membership fee, how you are not going to video matches, how you're not entering the Europeans, and listed all the other tournaments around the world you are not gonna be in.

I think you need to be a little more positive (in fact a lot more positive) and maybe go out on a limb and play some pool. I think some of the reasons you have for not doing stuff are minor, and instead you should put them to one side and just play pool. Hey, here's an idea, maybe enter a tournament in Ireland. smiling smiley

I get the feeling people will not want to listen to what you are not doing, for much longer.

willie
(IP Logged)

Date: December 20, 2007 02:23AM
Why would I want to play in a Irish tour event? smiling smiley, what rewards are there?.... Ranking points?... no thanks... European Champioships?... no thanks smiling smiley

I WILL be playing again, but I have MY OWN plans to compete again and no I will not be divulging those details on here, because quite frankly it's no-one's buisness but my own and that's the way it will stay untill I decide otherwise smiling smiley

Willie

p. strawbridge
(IP Logged)

Date: December 20, 2007 03:43PM
tu tut tut.......... 3 more nots in your post willie

willie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why would I want to play in a Irish tour event?
> smiling smiley, what rewards are there?.... Ranking points?...
> NO Thanks... European Champioships?... NO Thanks
> smiling smiley
>
> I WILL be playing again, but I have MY OWN plans
> to compete again and no I will NOT be divulging
> those details on here, because quite frankly it's
> no-one's buisness but my own and that's the way it
> will stay untill I decide otherwise smiling smiley
>
> Willie

willie
(IP Logged)

Date: December 20, 2007 03:54PM
Anyone up for a came of Nots and Crosses? tongue sticking out smiley lol

Willie

paddy number 1
(IP Logged)

Date: December 20, 2007 04:30PM
any positive comments appreciated?????

willie
(IP Logged)

Date: December 20, 2007 10:53PM
Don't mind me guys, once I get back to competeing again, then I'll be back to my old self again, I'm just getting alot of this malarky out of my system again smiling smiley, it's been a long 3 years I can tell you all that much smiling smiley

And besides, it'll be good to play some pool again and to try and back on track to possibly competeing full time again, but at the moment, it's on a see how it goes, basis smiling smiley

Any ways, I'll go again and get this cue stick cleaned up for some serious table time later today grinning smiley 8), I'll be playing a little straight pool, it's great for the concentration smiling smiley

Willie

JoeytheSnake
(IP Logged)

Date: December 21, 2007 10:58AM
Gareth, that was not an unfunny post above smiling bouncing smiley

Goto Page:  Previous12
Current Page:2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here