Goto Page:  Previous12
Current Page:2 of 2
p. strawbridge
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Re: Numbers down on tournaments
Date: December 07, 2007 07:09PM
personally id rather have an 8 ball tournament....no-one round here plays 9ball for some reason.....strange

Big Dave
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Date: December 09, 2007 12:16AM
From what I've seen in the past there always seems to be a sort of "honeymoon" period for tours and leagues, it generally seems to last from 1 to 2 years, after that, the novelty effect has worn off and tours need to offer more than before, something new and exciting, something bigger, something better.

Just delivering the same as last year is a recipe for disaster, but constant improvement, innovation, and growth appear to be key to long term success.

I hope this helps!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/BigDaveKnight/POOL/Pro9Signature2.jpg

burningman21
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 13/12/2007
Date: December 13, 2007 10:48PM
Hey,

I'm an avid "reds and yellows" player as you's call it. Was in the states in the summer and had my first experience of 9-ball and 8-ball on American tables. Loved it but you never really see any 9-ball tables in bars clubs over here. The palace on camden st, would be a good place for a tournament in Dublin! If your worried about numbers being down, you's should advertise more as I never really heard of ya's and just found this forum looking for something else. When's your next tournament in Dublin?

Goodluck,

Fiachra

Goto Page:  Previous12
Current Page:2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here